Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreugh Armor
05-13-2007, 06:10 PM,

I hope the armor will be rare. In Morrowind their wasn't even a full set and their was only one piece of the armor that was in the game (or very little of it I think). That always made it seem more special than the everyday iron and steel armors.
05-13-2007, 06:14 PM,

it'll probably be semi-rare. I mean taking down a Dreugh then painstakingly cleaning it out, selling the wax and preparing the carapace isn't an easy task... and with most folks going for the easier/more commonly made chitin, netch, or bonemold or the imported iron and steel.... not many still go after Dreugh armor... Armigers and some tough adventurers would still have them though
05-13-2007, 06:16 PM,

Quote:I hope the armor will be rare. In Morrowind their wasn't even a full set and their was only one piece of the armor that was in the game (or very little of it I think). That always made it seem more special than the everyday iron and steel armors.
There were a few sets of it. Are you sure you aren't getting mixed up with Daedric?

Dreugh is quite rare armour though, only some merchants might have it, and even they would probably only have one piece of it.
05-17-2007, 09:40 AM,

Awesome, by far my favorite armors from Morrowind.

Can't wait to see something in game
05-17-2007, 10:36 AM,

Ghogiel Released the armor as a resource, here is the Link on tessource

Ghogiel's Dreugh Armor
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-17-2007, 10:51 AM,

Someone else already put it in game.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-17-2007, 11:38 AM,

Yeah i know, Though this was mentioned so i thought a link would be good Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]