Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug Lords (Dead)
06-15-2006, 03:58 PM,
Drug Lords (Dead)
On would think that in a world of dence swamp and very few people to enforece laws that you could do many all sortas of things out there. I was thinking of Adding a black market and drug factorys that you can put your hand in or take down in the name of justice. You could start out meeting a crime boss and beome his new enforcer. Then after awhile you can start working up the ladder untill you can become a Drug Lord.
Welcome to the thunder dome Bitch!
06-15-2006, 09:13 PM,

if you do research on the Amazon, several rubber-lords forced tribes to work for them collecting rubber, deep int he amazon away from authorities and making great money
06-16-2006, 12:45 AM,

We have already addressed this as the Kleptocrats. I'm not sure which thread, but it's there.
06-16-2006, 01:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SwedishFish
We have already addressed this as the Kleptocrats. I'm not sure which thread, but it's there.
I discovered the 'official' title of the Kleptocrats in Archeins... which began as Argonian advisors to Imperial rulers and co-conquerers of Black Marsh, but now have the reigns of power since most Imperials have left...
and my 1st theory on their politics in flawed in some ways due to info I dug up... I will fix it sometime soon Wink
08-29-2011, 01:43 PM,

This thread is now completely out of date and would only confuse people if it was left in the active thread forum.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-30-2011, 05:31 PM,

Yes, this one is certainly 'Dead' rather than 'Redundant'.....if you can't even be bothered to script it, who the hell is going to develop it? :eek:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-31-2011, 09:10 AM,

Who indeed?

I think this thread is kind of indicative of the way that a lot of projects go. You have all sorts of people drop by for a total of about 4 posts, offering vague ideas, everyone agrees about how good the ideas are, then it all gets forgotten.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 07:41 PM,

:yes: Crappity crap.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]