Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumac [Finished]
11-25-2008, 09:34 PM,

We'll merge the ESP first, so please upload it. Smile Make sure you've already mapped out the region areas, and give the overall Dumac region a region area as well (create a dummy region for this). Only changes to any cells within your Dumac dummy region's area will be merged.

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Should I generate the regions myself? Or just upload presets with the region areas mapped out, and then have Sandor or yourself generate it after merging?
sandor said earlier that he'd be willing to generate the region, so it's up to you.

I'd be willing to help if help is needed, it would just mean I'd need to start the generation before I start my day (so that it generates while I'm doing other stuff). Smile
11-25-2008, 09:53 PM,

Here's the ESP that contains the StSeDumac border regions - Ashunor Valley, Deepen Meadows, and the Bitter Coast. It also has a central Dumac preset which is entirely textures, and an overall dummy region.

I'm perfectly willing to do the generation. My computer should be able to take care of it quite nicely. Usually, i can still browse the internet, listen to music, etc while it's generating.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
11-26-2008, 06:48 PM,

I must say, I'm really looking forward to seeing Dumac being shown in all its majesty! Once we get the interior tilesets from Sheogorad, it'll be looking fantastic and there'll probably be a lot of interest in getting quests sorted out.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-26-2008, 07:55 PM,

The area has been generated, Seniosh's region lay-out was perfect, so it took only 40 minutes (including checking). Smile

I'll merge the file asap. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-26-2008, 09:33 PM,

Does this mean its ready to be built on, Ie can we start full Dumac city production?
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
11-26-2008, 11:05 PM,

Well, most of the work we have to do is interior stuff, which didn't even require that the outside be generated. But if there was anything else on the exterior, then yes, we can do it now.

Also, are landscape claims going to be set up for this? I think that at least the borders of the regions need to be done by hand. Both TID and Sandor probably know the regions far better than i do, so would one of you mind setting up a few landscape claims? I don't really know any of the specifics for texture, object placement, or even how to instruct someone on how to modify the borders between two regions.

We definitely need Steadhelm-BC, Steadhelm-AV, AV-BC, BC-DM, and BC/DM/AV - Dumac transitions to be worked out. DM-AV could probably be done, but the two regions are more similar than others, so it isn't as critical.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
11-26-2008, 11:21 PM,

I didnt know how much landscape had been done and how much of the exterior was done either.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]