Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumac ruins upgrade
05-20-2007, 09:28 PM,
Dumac ruins upgrade
There have always been a couple of small things that bothered me about the Dumac ruins I did awhile back, and I've finally decided to fix those little things.

First, I wanted to include more in the entrance area that would make the nature of the test of disorder puzzle clearer.

Second, the sound activator for the Maw of Angthuac still has the test sound instead of something real which is rather irritating.

There was also a spot in the vaults were it was easy to go one way but incredibly difficult to come back.

Also, I noticed that some of the lighting was very strange, but this appears to be because the ST mod strangely replaces the dark_256 light with something much larger and greenish. That should probably be fixed in general.

Anything else that seems off to people would be nice to fix, too, if anyone has played it, or wants to go and check out and offer some advice, that would be quite helpful.
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM,
RE: Dumac ruins upgrade
Howdy Zalzidrax

Welcome as always

Looking forward to seeing the upgrades

The Test seems quite difficult at first, but it really isn't. I like the difficulty
What is your intention?

Sound Activator :check:

I haven't noticed anything odd. I kinda liked the lighting the way it is (its my old eyes)

I haven't done any actually playing in quite some time but if I come across anything will let you know

Thanks Much and Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-20-2007, 10:35 PM,

For the test I just wanted to put a rotating door at the beginning that the player had to go through so that the mechanics behind the puzzle would be more clear.
05-29-2007, 01:49 AM,

Good Idea

I had some trouble with it as you know it took a few tries to figure it out :eek: But I got it now

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories