Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer Cities
09-07-2006, 04:18 PM,
Dwemer Cities
Howdy

We don't have much of this in the Silgrad Tower mod

What we say we go ahead and think up something fitting and construct an underground city in that areas?
From History of Tamriel Merethic Era

The Dwemer (Dwarves), a free-thinking, reclusive Elven clan devoted to the secrets of science, engineering, and alchemy, established underground cities and communities in the mountain range (later the Velothi Mountains) separating modern Skyrim and Resdayn/Morrowind.

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-22-2007, 11:18 PM,

I think making some dwemer ruins (and daedric too, but those are too hard for me yet) in silgrad tower might be a good ideia because the lore says that morrowind was the home province of the dwemer and their ruins can be found in the whole province. i could help doing some (I think it's easier than making caves)
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-22-2007, 11:35 PM,

Horay

You win the prize, the first to respond to this post

Other than Dumac we have no Dwemer ruins in Silgrad

What is your proposal for adding a Dwemer ruin to the Velothi Mountains Region (Northern Section Only)

Enjoy
Bob

06-23-2007, 12:56 AM,

I want to star doing small dwemer towers like those near dagon fel to increase the numbers a bit, then make the big ones (my idea is to place the smaller ones around the big ones)
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-23-2007, 09:59 AM,

If we are doing an underground city, then could we do it different from the ruins in Vvarednfell? I always thought that these were extremely impractical as cities, just a bunch of corridors and rooms, in no arrangement. We could still use the dwemer interior tileset, but just arrange it in a sensible way, with for example, gathering halls, residences, armories, factories and traders in seperate areas, not chucked in randomly with a few centurions.
Will start working again for TES3 Project soon....sometime.
06-23-2007, 10:04 AM,

You could build one, so we could see what do you mean, and if it is a good one we could use it. There is enough empty places to build it.
06-23-2007, 10:13 AM,

Erk! Now I've landed myself in it! ...Nah I'll give it a try. :banana:
06-23-2007, 10:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Exethalion
Erk! Now I've landed myself in it! ...Nah I'll give it a try. :banana:

:lmao:

No problem, build a int cell/cells, and later someone(me Big Grin ) can build a exterior.
06-23-2007, 03:07 PM,

Howdy

Take a look at the Dumac Thread The building of Dumac for ES4 is based on this theory that the dwemer had cities underground

Thier has been much discussion regarding this issue

I would love to see a dwemer city with homes

and their is definitly more room than can be asked for

let see what we can do and I have a dwemer house built, it needs some work and if our "Modeller" decides to come back I can get that request in too

Enjoy
Bob

06-26-2007, 07:24 PM,

Is that modeller MorbidDog? If so, since he/she joined, have they done any work yet? It'd be great if we can get our own dwemer house, whether an exterior building or a tileset piece.

Anyway, I'll put together a rough interior of what I mean by practicality, when I get some time! :banana: