Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer Clutter and Whatnot
05-18-2008, 10:49 PM,
Dwemer Clutter and Whatnot
Hi all. Let me start by introducing myself, i am Captain-Ultima or CU for short. For the past few months i have mainly been prepping items made by others to Silgrad Tower, i am responsible for prepping the Ordinator, Dwemer and as soon as i get a hold of Razorwing for details the Chitin armor's and Dwemer weapons.

For few days now i have started to Practice on modelling by doing clutter item's and since Razorwing whom i usually communicate directly with has not been around for a while i tought i would post a topic the first time.

Ok on to topic, i have made a few clutter items as my first attempt at modelling and tought i would show them to you all, possibly gaining some opinion's as to wherter they should/could be included in silgrad tower or if they already have them. Also i have included some items already agreed with Razorwing, some that could be used and of course my own.

My own items:
Dwemer Cog
Dwemer Coherer
Dwemer Cylinder
Dwemer Key
Dwemer Soul Gem
Dwemer Tube
Scrap Metal

Some items that could be useful (not made by me):
Colovian Fur Helm By McMuffin
Dwemer Puzzlebox
Dwemer Schematic

Finished but not yet added:
Golden Saint If i remember right Cyro made the helmet (and possibly the armor too), i added the NPC Base and gave it stats.

Thats about all, let me hear some opinions and what you think about adding em, also, if some admins are watching let me know.

On a minor offtopic, what's the sitsuation with the loading screens for Silgrad tower? are there going to be some? if so is/has somebody making/made them already?

thanks all for watching!
05-19-2008, 01:01 AM,

Very nice models but, there are some things you need to work on.
1) The Texture. It looks plain and bland.
2) Add detail in the textures.
3) the renders are suppose to give us an idea on how it will look like in game. Make it more vibrant. More glowiness to it.
Well, in the orrery expansion they made cohers, cogs and tubes. Ahh, scratch that idea, i dont think we can take em. or can we?
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF
05-19-2008, 01:07 AM,

Quote:in the orrery expansion they made cohers, cogs and tubes
thats what they want you to think. there were never models for those, they just stuck a vanilla mesh to a new name since you can't ever see them.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-19-2008, 04:19 AM,

I believe we have most of those items actually. If you want, i'll try to get together a list of dwemer items we do not have, so that you can practice those.

Still, it's good experience to make things.

And just for future reference, if you want to know about something dwemer, poke your head over in Dumac. I've been busy in RL, but i'll try to respond ASAP.

Oh yes, and we might already have all of the misc items which were in Morrowind, in which case i'm willing to get creative and start inventing new things to make. All of the misc items is about 20 models, hardly enough for a vibrant civilization, no? So fear not, even if we can't use these, we can find something for you to do if you wish
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!