Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer Light Bulbs by KRosen
12-08-2008, 01:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I like these Dwemer Slates and these contribute a lot to the Dwemer atmosphere. Smile

Exactly Big Grin

Do we know if anyone made them ?

Enjoy
Bob

As far as I know they have not been made yet
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
12-08-2008, 11:29 PM,

It looks like 95% texture; the model in MW is a simple box. Maybe ask n00biepl0x or Stilgar?
12-09-2008, 10:26 AM,

Will have to ask about it, thanks SACarrow :yes:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-11-2009, 12:29 PM,

Hi KRosen, and thanks for your submission :goodjob:

I tried to check out your 3D Studio Max scenes, but they wouldn't open in neither v8 nor v9. Could you export them as .obj + .mtl file pairs?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-12-2009, 05:47 PM,

Looks nice, but the polycount seems pretty high for such a small thing.
02-26-2009, 02:14 PM,

I checked it out but I don't think the uvw maps were carried over successfully through KRosen's export and my import.

Does anyone here use the really new Max versions? I think one is called "3D Studio Max 2008" and the other ".--. 2009". One of them should be able to open the max scenes KRosen linked to in the OP. If so, please open his scenes and just export it to nif format as-is, and then I can continue working on it from there Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]