Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer Progress Thread
05-18-2007, 05:28 AM,

Looking nice!

Though on the texture it would look even better if you could add more streaking and uneven discoloration, especially on the metally bits. Then it would really have the feel of being a doorway to the ruins of a long-lost race.
05-18-2007, 07:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zalzidrax
especially on the metally bits.

The entire thing is metally bits... Plus, there's not going to be much rain in a cave to rust a doorway, and i'm confident that the dwemer could make stainless metal.

Textures could definitely use some work though, just to look more like metal. Even if it's been sitting for 2000 years, it looks a bit too much like earth IMO
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-19-2007, 11:30 AM,

looking good :goodjob:
Felix WP
Self inflicted fractures.
I replace my bones with bars.
Aluminium,
Bleeding oxide.
The drug of Gods into my pounding veins.
05-26-2007, 12:24 PM,

Wow, great work on the door ImperialDragon :goodjob:

By the way I have to say that I will be away from modding untill June 23 :|
so, in the meantime maybe someone will make the exterior door and entrance?
05-26-2007, 02:18 PM,

Hmm maybe TID'd be interested in doing it? He's making the interior stuff, and the exterior door and all has to fit properly with the interior. I don't know if he has the time or anything, so anyone else who wants to do it, please step up.

Quite alright that you're taking some time off for whatever reason. Just make sure you come back! Without you we wouldn't have any exterior dwemer pieces
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-26-2007, 05:32 PM,

Don't worry, after my exams I will have a lot of free time, which means a lot of new models :yes:. But now I really have to study all day long to compensate the accumulated delay... See you soon!
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM,

Good Luck :yes:

Nice work the TID :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
06-05-2007, 05:29 PM,

So, how long will this probably take? Can I use the tileset in my mods? Because I want to Smile . I tried to make one myself, but the textures got totally screwed up and it didn't fix itself... (AKA I didn't find out hiow to fix it)
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM,

Answer for the tileset in mods is probably going to be a no. you'd have to ask TID, as it's his tileset, but i'm guessing he isn't going to let you.

This could take a while, depending on how much time everyone has to work on these. Many have exams coming up (myself included), so not much will be done until around the end of the month
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
06-06-2007, 08:00 AM,

I don't know about that, He may let him use them aslong as credit is given. But who knows. This will problably take a while as Seniosh said becuase of exams, but RL gets in the way to so, we have to wait.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]