Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ES4 Construction Set
03-16-2008, 05:29 PM,

They are actually very similar. Except for maybe a few things that are handled differently, the core concept is the same. The major differences is just that ES4 takes it's capabilities with customization further than with ES3, such as new weather and water types. The Dialogue and quest system has been changed a lot, but I can see they tried to stick as close to Morrowind's while still allowing it to function with Oblivion's new system.

It took some getting used to, but I prefer Oblivion's to Morrowind's now.
Lol what?
03-23-2008, 05:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
They are actually very similar. Except for maybe a few things that are handled differently, the core concept is the same. The major differences is just that ES4 takes it's capabilities with customization further than with ES3, such as new weather and water types. The Dialogue and quest system has been changed a lot, but I can see they tried to stick as close to Morrowind's while still allowing it to function with Oblivion's new system.

It took some getting used to, but I prefer Oblivion's to Morrowind's now.
yeah i much enjoyed oblivions CS because of all the newer features. Morrowinds was good, but i felt like i was using an expired CS version (ew rotten CS), though it wasnt bad, stuff like AI was actually easier in the morrowind CS i found (yay!). Big Grin
Proud Valenwood Modder! :goodjob:
3 claimed
2 finished!
(Soon to be changed!) Big Grin