Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebonheart
07-13-2007, 02:53 AM,

Update. Properly scaled and looking pretty good, so far.
Oh, I'm sorry the Images are so small, it's late and I wasn't paying attention. My mistake!

[Image: oblivion1jg5.th.jpg][Image: oblivion2ob3.th.jpg][Image: oblivion3nb0.th.jpg][Image: oblivion4ak7.th.jpg][Image: oblivion5mi5.th.jpg]
07-13-2007, 03:07 AM,

Oh man, that's really tasty!

Lookin' freakin beautiful!

Have a cookie, you deserve it!
10-12-2007, 12:22 AM,

Aright, getting back to work. I'll be using a lot of placeholders over at the east empire docks, I just need to get them into the cs. Shouldn't take to long to carve out what's left for the Ebonheart exterior once the technical stuff is out of the way. So that being said, any new stuff we want to add to Ebonheart? Digging through dark corners of the Vv boards I couldn't find any old threads about expansions to the town.

I was kind of thinking about some shops or something springing up around the docks, seeing as it's something of an economic center. You could find some exotic exports at the docks.
12-31-2007, 04:57 AM,

Cire, in case you haven't read it yet, Tobi the Dane is working on a new tileset for the Imperial fort.
12-31-2007, 03:15 PM,

I know, I'm amped! He even said he'd make me a ex_imp_plaza piece for the docks. I guess I'll be restarting Ebonheart... again. It's a good thing I love this castle! :bananarock:
01-10-2008, 11:14 PM,

cire, are you not making backups as you work?
01-11-2008, 12:14 AM,

I live on the wild side, but yes I make backups. I've got all of Vv's claims backed up safely on both my computers and all three of my externals.

I'm restarting Ebonheart anyhow with Tobi's set, so I don't mind that I lost that two hours of work.