Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edolsian's work.
07-06-2007, 01:27 AM,

Yeah, and it does make it even better Big Grin
From Wikipedia: Sacha Noam Baron Cohen (born October 13, 1971) is an English comedian and actor most noted for his comic characters Borat (a Kazakh reporter), Ali G (a junglist from Staines, England) and Bruno (a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion reporter).

Wink
Akavir mod leader.
09-02-2007, 10:19 PM,
Long time no post
Hey guy's long time no post, I'm glad to see that you are still here.Smile
Sorry I've left you in the dark with my dungeons. I have been really busy this year, so far in the last six months we have built two parking garages, four tornado shelters ( for various schools ), a stadiium for a small college in Arkansas, and we are currently working on a new indoor arena for MSU
I really don't have much time for anything else but to eat and sleepSad .

Beremat: congratulations!!:crown:

I can't wait till Akavir is finished. So how is it going?
Everyone take care.

If you guy's would like to see what I do check out our site.
http://www.prestressedcasting.com
Chief of Dungeon Building
09-03-2007, 03:17 AM,
RE: Long time no post
Quote:Originally posted by Edolsian
Hey guy's long time no post, I'm glad to see that you are still here.Smile
Sorry I've left you in the dark with my dungeons. I have been really busy this year, so far in the last six months we have built two parking garages, four tornado shelters ( for various schools ), a stadiium for a small college in Arkansas, and we are currently working on a new indoor arena for MSU
I really don't have much time for anything else but to eat and sleepSad .

Beremat: congratulations!!:crown:

I can't wait till Akavir is finished. So how is it going?
Everyone take care.

If you guy's would like to see what I do check out our site.
http://www.prestressedcasting.com

Those are some good things you have done. I'm sure they were very needed. Akavir is doing fine! We have done much progress, including armors and weapons, dungeons, music. Unfortunatewly, Corthian left us not too long ago :poorme:
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
09-03-2007, 11:18 AM,

Hi Edolsian, nice to see you dropped by for a social visit, i wish more of our old members did that =)
It looks like you have been very busy.

Yeah, Beremat basically said it all, it's sad to see Corthian go, but we do have Ra, and he is a very good modeller.
But you will still have to wait a long time before Akavir will be finished, don't worry, it will be finished eventually :yes:
Akavir mod leader.
09-03-2007, 02:16 PM,

I'm glad to hear from you again Edolsian. You sure are busy.
11-07-2007, 07:56 AM,

Hello Edolsian and all other!

Edolsian, now I have time to translate your Mods.
But one question to the Fort Charrish Mod

The LORE CREATURE Add-on with texture, meshes and the esp will i need it for the Fort Charrish Mod???
In the Readme stands some about new creatures, so i don`t know need i the LCE-Mod to have the creatures in youre Mod??
The Problem can be, that most of germans have big creature mods, so it will be nice when you can tell me, when i need the LCE mod to find the creatures
like Gagoyles and giant Spiders in Fort Charrish, have they a NEW ID???

Also, you have so many mods, what do you mean is the largest and hardest Dungeon?!

With regards, Marlow
11-08-2007, 01:01 AM,

Hi Marlow, if you're looking for Edolsian, we have'nt seen him here for a long time.
Akavir mod leader.
11-08-2007, 06:20 PM,

Welcome Marlow. I sent you a pm with Edolsian's email. He does check back here occasionally but I don't know how often. I figured it would be faster to give you his email.
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM,

Hey Friends

Many thanks to ALL

When i`ve more time i will send Edolsian an Email

Also the best to your work, regards Marlow
09-27-2008, 10:34 PM,

It took me awhile to pull together all of Edolsian's dungeons. I'm pretty sure I have them now. I am going to pull together all of his non-akaviri dungeons and re-release them in one zipped file. We do have Edolsian's permission to use his stuff. I will email him once I get them uploaded them so he can look at what we did with the non-akaviri ones.

This will give me some practice at getting releases uploaded. For this first one I will put all of his readmes into one file and the esps in another file. I will then do a separate readme explaining where to find the readme for each dungeon.

I will also warn the player to take waterbreathing and healing potions with them. These dungeons are all fantastic and in some cases truly frightening. :bananarock: