Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploding tags, frozen doors and other stuff...
07-07-2008, 01:34 PM,
Exploding tags, frozen doors and other stuff...
I've been playing around with some ideas on how to make Akaviri somewhere different and unique to the other Beyond Cyrodiil mods.
And traps and knick knacks are what i came up with Smile :

1- Exploding tags - pretty sure many people know what i'm talking about. Just a trap that explodes on contact. (maybe make different varieties of these).

2- Seal Tags - Special seals that must be broken by say an enchanted katana, spell, blah blah blah - what ever you can come up with. Probably on hidden cave doors.

3- Since there's a frozen region in Akaviri, why not design giant ice blocks that obstruct roads? Can be scripted to shrink when a fire spell is cast at them.

4- Spider webs - like the ice blocks, can be burnt

Other weird stuff:
-Ghosts that appear randomly while travelling at night? Perhaps the ylead you to interesting places? (like off a cliff)
-Water demons! and when they die, it rains like hell.

Hopefully the heightmap will be completed soon.

-exilehunter

EDIT: did it occur to anyone that the mesh for the duskfang sword from SI is labelled tsaesciduskblade?
07-11-2008, 04:36 PM,
RE: Exploding tags, frozen doors and other stuff...
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
EDIT: did it occur to anyone that the mesh for the duskfang sword from SI is labelled tsaesciduskblade?

Good ideas, and yes, we know about Duskfang :yes:
Akavir mod leader.
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM,

I love those suggestions. They will mesh well with some of the quests we have talked about.