Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F&F: A dragon?
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM,

hehehe
04-12-2007, 11:16 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
I vote no for dragons they just don't suit the dragons of tamriels setting dummer are to asian in my view. Now a giant crap or something in the water would be awesome.

I see them far more (american) indian.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-12-2007, 09:19 PM,

as they are based on many cultures.. having native american and many asiatic influences...
but see them as Morrowind... I mean Bethesda did a good job making them very unique
04-12-2007, 10:09 PM,

o i didn't even realize until now I spelt crap not crab lol.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-12-2007, 10:32 PM,

Haha, luckily with our superior intelect we were able to deduce what you meant! Wink
04-12-2007, 10:36 PM,

enough of crap, culture, etc. back to the dragon idea :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
o I didn't even realize until now I spelt crap not crab lol.
it's all good, gave us quite an amusement
04-13-2007, 12:18 AM,

Saiden Storm just released a mod with a rideable, fully animated akatosh.
04-13-2007, 01:26 AM,

Been a while since I beat the game, but I remember Akatosh being pretty big. How does it do with clipping, etc?

Also, (stupid question) am I correct in presuming this thing can fly?
04-13-2007, 01:42 AM,

Well don't get your hopes up, from what I've seen the mod is pretty lame... IMHO. The dragon is just a retextured model of Peryite and the animation isn't really good.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
04-13-2007, 01:46 AM,

Animation was impossible until a couple of months ago, so any animation on a dragon is pretty impressive in my mind. It will only get better.

Prehaps with Dagoth gone, a dragon will return to red mountain? They like high places to roost, and prehaps we could make it a quest, to help the dragon make a comeback in tamriel. Along the way we could also explain and add to the lore.

A fightable dragon though? That seems hard, if not downright impossible. Even disregarding the MASSIVE animation and clipping problems, it just breaks the laws of logic if a puny human can kill a dragon. It doesn't even need to fight, it just needs to sit on you.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!