Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F&F: Completed Fauna?
07-13-2007, 09:11 PM,
F&F: Completed Fauna?
Hey, I was just wondering what creatures (If any) have been created and textured so far? And what ever happened to cryonaut's nix hound from ages ago? Did we get it?
07-13-2007, 09:18 PM,

No. :| I don't think so. KuKulzA has tried contacting since, but I can't remember if he got any response.
07-13-2007, 09:21 PM,

This is a bit trivial. I've heard of this nix hound, but I've never actually seen it before. As for flora and fauna, we use whatever is availiable in Silgrad's assets.... which is quite a bit. A good chunk of the Ingredient type plants are done, but as for general landscape pieces, we're still finding ourselves backing up to SI and Vanilla Oblivion assets. As far as fauna goes, I know we have guars... but I haven't checked those assets out in depth yet.
No cliffracers! :banana:
07-13-2007, 09:25 PM,

I think Guars are all we have for creatures. There's different varieties of them though, like Striped Guar, White Guar etc.

I made a Silt Strider model a while back, but it wasn't finished. Just modelled and textured using a MW retex.
07-20-2007, 01:01 PM,

Sorry for dissapearing for a few months guys... I tend to do that sometimes... usually every year or two I'll dissapear for 1 to 4 months unannounced.

Anyway I'm back to work on the Nix and Rotumbo Guar. Gotts make a new texture for the nix and rig it, and gotta tweak the geometry of the rotumbo guar, make a texture for it, and rig it... but what to rig it to? maybe the boar? we'll see... Smile
- Brett the Cryonaut
Head of creature-development for TES4: Vvardenfell
- & -
Owner / Maintainer of Morrowind-Mods.org
http://www.morrowind-mods.org
07-20-2007, 01:42 PM,

It's brilliant that you've came back, cryonaut. We've been desperate for the Nix Hounds. :yes: Boar sounds good, we'll see what others think.