Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM,

The knights kynareth, as far as I know, are only located in steadhelm and sutch. I think that different pieces of their awsome armour would be cool rewards!
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-09-2006, 09:54 PM,

NOOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN!

WHY ALWAYS BECOMING THE BIGGEST BOSS?!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-09-2006, 09:59 PM,

I think that becomina full member should be a reward in off itself, we can also have that once you are a full fledged knight, there be lots of optional help the people type quests. I mean tons of them, so the player can roleplay the helpful knight.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-28-2006, 11:39 AM,

Err, I don't really know what I was thinking at the time of my previous post in this thread but I meant about the Fighter's Guild, we should break with the TES tradition of you becoming a Guildmaster everywhere, it's only f*ck*d *p because it's just impossible to actually d? something as guildmaster; you can't wage a war against the DB when you're the Mages Guild Arch-Mage and you can't order 'your' men to destroy a Oblivion Gate as the Fighter's Guild boss.... I believe that until you can actually d? something as guildleader we shouldn't make the player the guildleader.....

However; we can try to really 'change' something in the world when you finish playing... The "Fireworks".....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild