Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous criminals (Redundant)
06-20-2006, 09:51 AM,
Famous criminals (Redundant)
I think this has been discussed in some forms already..
As for one about Blacrose prison and escaped convicts.. but some people wanted that to be more straightforward quest around Blackrose landscape rather than Sherlock Holmes hunt around Black Marsh.

For what i been missing is some kind of a bounty hunt quests, where you have no clue where exactly are the targets.. you might just get a list with you that tells maybe hints and tips where to begin with for each criminal. Each criminal would have own story and quest and there would be several of those. Exact locations wouldnt be known, to have some mystery behind the quest. You could encounter them randomly in some places (towns) or they could have own hut/hide somewhere deep in wilderness.. for example

"X The Assassin - 600gp

Its rumoured that mr.X has a hideout somewhere between Blackrose and Soulrest.. so far none knows where its exactly located. However last time they killed man called Y, they stole some expensive wine from his cellar. That wine is very rare so you find a house between Blackrose and Soulest, that has many bottles of this wine, the odds are pretty good that its X The Assassins hideout"

thats just simple bad plot example.. i think more legend and rumors should be built behind them to make uniquie quest of each.

You could play it as good guy killing bad ones, or playing bad guy that kills the killers and be feared among good and bad. Get some hunters came after you?

Anyone likes the idea?

PS.By the way Vardenfell mod is adding more random fights most likely between different sources to their mod.. like vampire attack to the town rarely. And such..
Im not saying we should copy but something alike is also one thing wold make world more interesting for our mod, random events. Whenever just landmass and towns are done first ofcourse =)
06-20-2006, 02:15 PM,

Good ideas. This is the kind of stuff we need.

Randomized Naga attacks on smaller cities would be really cool.
*But focus on his idea, if you want to talk about Naga attacks, make a new thread.
08-29-2011, 01:31 PM,

This idea has more or less been implemented as the plan for the Thieftaker minor faction in Blackrose.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-30-2011, 05:40 PM,

I didn't catch that (the Thieftaker) but it's a nice idea nonetheless. If this offers anything new then I'd link to it from that quest but, other than that, classify it as 'redundant'.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-31-2011, 08:57 AM,

I planned out the Thieftaker faction in the claim thread for their Lodge building in Blackrose, but never got around to giving it a proper quest. I will do that soon and link to this one.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 07:39 PM,

Thanks. :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]