Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorites and Hopes for Steadhelm / Info conc. Steadhelm
06-11-2006, 02:00 AM,
Favorites and Hopes for Steadhelm / Info conc. Steadhelm
Hello all, Before I begin, I would like to know what each of you particularly enjoy about the city of steadhelm, as well as to some extent how you would like to see it change. Please download the TES:3 Silgrad tower and leave input of that nature here. Everything else, such as specific requests or oppinions, make a new thread. Descriptive topic titles please!

---------------[/HR]

Some basic info concerning Steadhelm.

Quote:Originally written by Razorwing

[1st]I[/1st]f you're unfamiliar with our old mod, you're probably scratching your head wondering what the heck of a place Steadhelm is. If you played TES3: Morrowind and remember Caldera and Pelagiad, then Steadhelm can be likened to a mainland equivalent of a settlement like those. Like Caldera and Pelagiad, Steadhelm is an Imperial charter town - a frontier town built from scratch by Imperial settlers and sporting few clues that it lies in Morrowind. For non-Dunmer, it's a little piece of home sheltered in a region surrounded by lands as hostile to them as most of the natives are.

If you have access to TES3: Morrowind I would humbly suggest downloading our old mod from the website's download page and check out the town first-hand, as that would yield more information for you on the town's physical history and layout in our mod than I could provide in text. If you don't have access to the old game, the next best source would be the description and layout map on the 'Maps' section of our website. Searching the forum archives might also yield clues to the development process regarding the town from the old days.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-11-2006, 02:18 AM,

My fondest memory of the town were the Knights (of Kynareth?) stationed just outside of town, because of their cool and somewhat peculiar helmets. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-12-2006, 07:51 PM,

Indeed, I am working on finding someone who can replicate the armour. I personaly love the Rusty Guar, don't know why but it makes me feel peaceful and happy.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
09-21-2006, 07:42 PM,

Does it purr?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman