Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fighters Guild Quest] Help Wanted!
03-02-2010, 09:01 PM,
[Fighters Guild Quest] Help Wanted!
Reward: Place in the BM Fighters Guild

You have noticed posters stating the BM Fighters Guild needs help (Posters like the Gray Fox posters. When you arrive at the Gideon guild the leader says he'll only let you join the branch if you an errand for him.

The errand is to run off to a mine swamped with Conjurers and clear it out. When you get there you eventually get into a room in the mine that has some people imprisoned in a cage. Two Argonians and One Imperial. They claim they were from the Fighters Guild but got captured down here. When you talk to them you can choose the following options:

-Follow me into combat Brothers! (This will cause them to follow and help you through the mines)

-Get back to Gideon, you need rest! (This will cause them to go back to the Gideon Guild)

(The guild members armour and weapons are levelled, and so are they, the two argonians are Lvl PC+5 and the imperial is Lvl PC+3)

Once you have finished of the Conjurers return to the Guild and you will be rewarded with full access to all the guild functions apart from the Guildmaster features.

Note: The three guild members you saved will stay at the guild for the rest of the game, but they will often venture out of the guild to go around the town.
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM,

Good idea for a quest, but it conflicts with what we've already established about the current state of the Fighter's Guild. Please read the following threads:

Faction Brainstorming Session 4 - Fighter's Guild
Fighter's Guild Quest 01

We already have quests for joining the Guild. But the basic outline for this one is fine, perhaps change it slightly to a hostage situation (perhaps some captured mercenaries) the Guild is hired to deal with, and the hostages join the Guild afterwards in gratitude?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-02-2010, 10:04 PM,

Aye, recruitment would be good. Any Brits may know what I mean when I refer to either Robin of Sherwood or Blackadder. Both of these are really old now (especially Robin of Sherwood which I was almost too young to remember myself) but the first series of each includes typical 'band recruitment' episodes.

Some are drunks that you save from their misery, some are vagabonds that you save from hanging, others are mercenaries without a cause, others have lost relatives. Some you may have to fight with, bargain with or play some game against in order to get them to join you. 'Better' recruits might simply respect you...and others seek to exploit your growing reputation for their own gain...again, I would write these myself but my time is swallowed by modding and archiving... boo! Sad
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]