Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighters Guild vs. Knights
01-24-2007, 12:45 PM,
Fighters Guild vs. Knights
Howdy

This is for quest suggestion pertaining to the Knight Orders being in competion witht he University of Silgrad

The U of S will be located in the swampy area of Deepen Moors just NorthEast of Silgrad

The Imperial School of Chivalry will be located just SouthWest of Silgrad on the Cyrodiil side of the boarder

We hope to intermingle the 2 through various quests mostly with the purpose of causing disruption into the Imperial School

Naturally it will have to work both ways. So if the player decides to join the FG they will have some quests and if they join the Knights their will be similar ones avaiable

My first Idea involved Bandits Stealing the Schools "Crest" and the knight in training would be tasked with recovering it. But that may be changed to the Fighters Guild ( Univ. of Silgrad )Stealing the Crest (A school prank you might say) the knight in training would be required to "Negociate" its return as part of his/her test of Loyalty.

Think em up !!

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-24-2007, 05:47 PM,

You are suggesting that the Fighters Guild replace the University of Silgrad?
01-24-2007, 06:05 PM,

No not at all

What our plan is (at least for TES3, at this point) is to allow members of the Fighters Guild be sent to the University for Additional Training and during that time be involved in missions where they might interact with the School of Chivalry

Being that the FG is Sanctioned by the Empire and the Chivalry School is a Imperial School, the disposition between the 2 would have to be at minimum "Good"

So as a member of the FG we would have a few fun quests that would get this interaction. Just looking for Ideas from the FG guru's Smile

On the other side of that is the Player, who, through the University of Silgrad Missions may become involved in the Cerro Vampire Quest, which at that point the Missions against the School of Chivalry gets a bit more complicated.

Enjoy
Bob

01-24-2007, 11:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
So as a member of the FG we would have a few fun quests that would get this interaction. Just looking for Ideas from the FG guru's Smile

Okay then. Big Grin Give me a bit to think on that.

EDIT: Okay, I have some ideas.

First one: Figthers Guild providing some backbone to some Squires fighting off some bandits. Big Grin If any of the squires die, mission failure.
01-25-2007, 04:35 AM,

Good First Go !

Details (suggestion)

As a FG member you are tasked with aiding some of the Emporers Knights who have been held up against a band of rogues
The young Squires are still inexperienced at combat, one of them is paticularly important as his family is wealthy and a good financial supporter of the Emperors endeavors. It is essential that the squires remain alive!

Please Edit as you feel to elaborate

Which Guild House are we going to start this from?

I'll work on the opposite version for the Knights Quests based on this Idea.

Thats 1 .... 4 to go Smile

Thanks
Bob

05-19-2007, 12:28 PM,

:deal::deal:theres no such thing as knights :deal::deal:in morrowind:deal::deal:
05-20-2007, 01:52 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by rara23
:deal::deal:theres no such thing as knights :deal::deal:in morrowind:deal::deal:

Actually their are 45 NPC's which hold the rank of Knight in Morrowind

So I would say thier is =)

Enjoy
Bob

05-20-2007, 04:47 PM,

Most of them are dunmer and even 6 of those 35 belongs to House redoran.