Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Dark Brotherhood quest
01-15-2006, 01:34 AM,
Final Dark Brotherhood quest
How about for a final Dark Brotherhood quest it would be that you would have to Assassinate the Nerevarine out of revenge for killing fellow dark brotherhood members. and if you were sucessful you would be rewarded with a powerful ancient dark brotherhood shortsword.And if you joined the Morag Tong,the final quest for the morag tong would be where you have to prevent the assassination of Nerevarine from happening and the dark brotherhood members you would be fighting would be very hard and would be wearing red glass armor with red capes and would be caring very powerful assassin type weapons that are daedric.
01-15-2006, 04:48 AM,

Daedric in itself is heavy....
chainmail is lighter... truly it wouldn't be practical....

the "final DBhood" quest.... it isn't the Nerevarine.... it has to do with Helseth.... see, he isn't going to die... but there will be a power struggle....
Helseth holds sway over a branch of the Dark Brotherhood, but not all... and the recent resurfacing of the Mehrune's Razor, a prize that the Dark Brotherhood had fought each other for before.... etc.etc.

I am rambling on but that's what I can tell you right now, have to leave for something soon, so yeah, get back to you with more info, truth is, the Dark Brotherhood quest-line is not very developed yet at all
01-15-2006, 05:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Daedric in itself is heavy....
chainmail is lighter... truly it wouldn't be practical....

the "final DBhood" quest.... it isn't the Nerevarine.... it has to do with Helseth.... see, he isn't going to die... but there will be a power struggle....
Helseth holds sway over a branch of the Dark Brotherhood, but not all... and the recent resurfacing of the Mehrune's Razor, a prize that the Dark Brotherhood had fought each other for before.... etc.etc.

I am rambling on but that's what I can tell you right now, have to leave for something soon, so yeah, get back to you with more info, truth is, the Dark Brotherhood quest-line is not very developed yet at all
You make it sound like I was saying the final dark brotherhood quest IS going to be the Nerevarine in this mod.I was simply making a suggestion NOT a finalized idea.And yea daedric is heavy I think red tinted glass sounds more probable.
01-15-2006, 06:43 AM,

I'm sorry if you were offended in any way, I was just in a bad mood... my favorite football team just lost...
01-15-2006, 07:57 AM,

You can't just kill an important character such as Nerevarine for killing a couple of Dark Brotherhood members. It must have some deeper aspect and political consequences.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
01-15-2006, 08:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I'm sorry if you were offended in any way, I was just in a bad mood... my favorite football team just lost...
I understand, its ok.

And Arbiter,
A couple Dark Brotherhood members? Nerevarine recked a entire base!The deeper reason that Dark Brotherhood would kill the Nerevarine is because the Nerevarine killed fellow brothers.
01-15-2006, 07:21 PM,

actually in this case... two people would be targets....
see it was Helseth who had the Dark Brotherhood kill the Nerevarine... and duh, they couldn't...
so unless Helseth has a real manipulative power over the Morrowind branch of the Dark Brotherhood or they are going to be angry w/ him as well as the Nerevarine....

see the Nerevarine was tricked into totally undermining Almalexia (not necessarily a bad thing) and securing Helseth's place.... now since Helseth knows the Nerevarine will be too hard to kill and has actually helped to secure his rule... he doesn't want him/her dead... he probably wants to make sure the Nerevarine rallys Morrowind for him.... and of course he is king...
so he might have trouble with the Dark Brotherhood if he does not really control it... cause they will be angry at him and the Nerevarine and may try to kill both, certainly spoiling Helseth's plans......

?
01-16-2006, 06:57 PM,

And some say there aren't politics in morrowind! Big Grin

P.S.
What's that new avatar about?
01-16-2006, 10:07 PM,

(Mayan warrior from Age of Empires 3)
01-16-2006, 10:09 PM,

Looks good. =)