Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing
03-15-2010, 08:28 PM,

Nor me. Anyway, a ridable slaughterfish would be a much easier option to use as a 'mount'. Our modellers are already hard at work on numerous projects. That spear thing sounds good though...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-16-2010, 06:22 PM,

Yes, we're already running it. OBSE is the only thing that BM is dependent on (albeit for only some things) besides SI. That was decided, and acted upon, quite some time ago.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-16-2010, 07:04 PM,

the slaughterfish mod was somewhere in my "Mounts" Thread
03-16-2010, 08:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Yes, we're already running it. OBSE is the only thing that BM is dependent on (albeit for only some things) besides SI. That was decided, and acted upon, quite some time ago.

I thought we decided it would only be used when and if it was needed?, Maybe I was away too long ?(
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-16-2010, 08:57 PM,

Actually, come to think of it, you're right. We had decided to work round it, hadn't we? If we really needed it then we could decide whether or not to be dependent on it. So, in this case, I'm in favour but it's very low in terms of priorities at the moment as it doesn't hinder major progress.
03-16-2010, 09:02 PM,

so what about my idea with the cannoe are we going to scratch it or work on it?
mabey we could have a poll
Bulls make money, Bears make money, pig get Slaughtered
I'm right here in front of you and I can't stop sh-sh-shaking
I can't stop sh-sh-shaking. come on and hold me still
03-16-2010, 09:08 PM,

I like it. Koniption created a birch bark canoe long ago before she even joined us....it would be nice to do....this might be entered into the scripting claims as a possible development. However, as it's not as high priority as the likes of disease development then it would have to wait for now....sorry, that's how things work on mods. You need the personnel (and the sheer graft)....
03-16-2010, 09:10 PM,

cool and would there be any thoughts on the fishing? do you think the special fishing stuff would be a good idea?
03-16-2010, 09:16 PM,

Yes, but as with anything round here, talk is cheap and ideas have to be put aside and then taken up when the need arises. Nevertheless, we have this thread and the idea is approved so I hope we can bring this in eventually....probably when we turn our attentions to a fishing-based quest or something....
03-16-2010, 09:20 PM,

yah we have the quest "A catch of a lifetime" in progress. and have you checked outt the mod alivewaters? its pretty decent and has some good AI