Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing
10-24-2007, 02:46 AM,

:lmao: i ment the style of fishing where you hurl a spear into the water and it hits a fish then (if a roaps attatched) you pull it back like a harpoon

And as for the Spear whacking you would probally need to make the fish actual NPCs instead of just graphics wouldnt you?
Where The Wind Blows youll Find Me
10-24-2007, 06:03 AM,

Perhaps a net or boi could be used like plant and when you activate it you get a fish or two?
10-24-2007, 01:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ryu
And as for the Spear whacking you would probally need to make the fish actual NPCs instead of just graphics wouldn't you?
It would be just like attacking a Slaughterfish.

Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
Perhaps a net or boi could be used like plant and when you activate it you get a fish or two?
That's a good idea :goodjob:
Akavir mod leader.
10-24-2007, 04:38 PM,

It would give the player one more option for an alternate activity to hack and slash.
10-25-2007, 04:57 AM,

Yes but as for slaughter fish couldnt you make the fish non aggressive? id be pretty embarssed to be yelling ''Shit oh Shit Kois gonna PWN me''
10-25-2007, 04:29 PM,

Yes but as for slaughter fish couldn't you make the fish non aggressive? id be pretty embarssed to be yelling ''Shit oh Shit Kois gonna PWN me''

I can just see my son and nephew screaming. Help, we've been pwn'd by Koi. :lmao: :lmao:
10-26-2007, 04:02 AM,

Yes but as for slaughter fish couldn't you make the fish non aggressive? id be pretty embarssed to be yelling ''Shit oh Shit Kois gonna PWN me''

No problem, the fish can be non aggressive if we want them that way Wink
Akavir mod leader.
10-27-2007, 03:54 AM,

Yeah thanks dude itd be pretty sad to fish in a fish and have it kill you