Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flora & Fauna- Vol 2
05-25-2006, 12:47 AM,
Flora & Fauna- Vol 2
We'll work on the second book in this thread.

Here is Vol. 2's F&F-

Blue Moss
Marsh Grass
Giant Fern
Spine Flower

Fleshflies
parrapton
Root Worms
Voriplasm
05-25-2006, 09:28 AM,

Polypody Fern

The Polypody fern,More commonly known as the giant fern. The polypody fern cannot just classified as one plant as there are many different types because there is not enough space here I shall only tell you about the most common one, the Polypody fern. This fern is a large blueish green fern about 6 feet high. It is evergreen and found every were wether it is in salt water, clean water polluted water it is found absolutey every were. It looks like a common fern though it often grows in clumps. The farmers and normal argonians consider this a pest since it reproduces extremely quickly and has no alchemical properties at all. Giant ferns that look dead will sprout again after a good rain
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
07-25-2006, 05:10 PM,
swamp leviathan
hey, i put this same question in the concept art thread but no ones been there for a while and this thread seems more appropriate. I was trying to get something started for a concept of the swamp leviathan but theres not a whole lot of info on it other than lots of spikes,very large, and nine foot claws. iv had some trouble making nine foot claws on something that isnt going to have to be 30 feet long itself. I also went for kind of a horned lizard look except with only two front legs and it kind of drags itself. i would like to make one with four legs or even something that stands up, so let me know anything at all you guys had in your head or something you already have drawn out. my other thought is that there probably cant be too many of these guys walking around or its not going to make any sense that anyones still alive in black marsh. maybe they could have like reallly bad vision. thanks.
Hey, Shlitz happens
07-25-2006, 05:21 PM,

hold on... what happened to all the stuff I put on the previous one? did we drop all of them or is this going to be only what descriptions are submitted for?
someone wanna explain?
07-25-2006, 05:30 PM,

oh sorry, didnt know you had ideas already, you know where this stuff is? or what were they
Hey, Shlitz happens
07-25-2006, 07:02 PM,

it is in the same forum section only two topics down...
Flora & Fauna of Argonia

but is this a redo or were my ideas bad or was that thread just too big??? ?(
07-25-2006, 11:00 PM,

i just read your stuff in the BB about the leviathans Kukulza and i like it, ill change around what a made to fit it a bit better, does this thing sprint on four legs kind of like a dog or does it have kind of a fish tail for fast bursts from the swamp. im still kind of going with the horned lizard/bull frog look.
Hey, Shlitz happens
07-26-2006, 01:16 AM,

hold on... we're changing what I made for the leviathan?

I had made a picture of one but my scanner is broken and I have BUY a new one...
07-26-2006, 01:31 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
hold on... we're changing what I made for the leviathan?

I had made a picture of one but my scanner is broken and I have BUY a new one...

Ouch, they do get pricey don't they? Maybe you could use a library scanner and save it to a floppy?
07-26-2006, 01:49 AM,

maybe... it's possible... but I hurt my knee the other day while fighting my friend...
I am a beginner and he is a blackbelt in kempo... but I am proud to say that I got him in a headlock befor ebeing countered and defeated...