Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flora & Fauna- Vol 2
07-26-2006, 01:53 AM,

Hmm... yes, I should start some new martial arts too sometime a little more convenient... Big Grin
07-26-2006, 03:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Hmm... yes, I should start some new martial arts too sometime a little more convenient... Big Grin
why, what do you do?
I am relatively new to it all... done a bit of kempo, a bit of kung fu, and a bit of TaeKwanDo...
but I want to get into HapKiDo but there isn't a Hapkido place near my house Sad
07-26-2006, 03:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
why, what do you do?
I am relatively new to it all... done a bit of kempo, a bit of kung fu, and a bit of TaeKwanDo...
but I want to get into HapKiDo but there isn't a Hapkido place near my house Sad

I was thinking of TeaKwanDo... There's a place near here... Not sure if I'll be able to afford it though.
07-26-2006, 03:42 AM,

TaeKwanDo was developed by Koreans to help while fighting with weapons... that's how it originates, and one reason why they use almost all feet... TaeKwanDo is cool.... just don't forget you have arms and hands, some novice or even some good TKDs forget their arms
07-26-2006, 06:31 AM,

sorry Kukulza, you misunderstood, im not changing around what you said im changing around what i was drawing to fit what you said, i also am quite ignorant and didnt know you had something drawn out already.
Hey, Shlitz happens
07-26-2006, 01:31 PM,

no problamo... my scanner doesn't work right now so their is no way for me to show it
how about once you are done and I can get it online then we can compare and decide on what to keep and what not to and maybe combine ideas and so come to a good leviathan concept?
07-26-2006, 07:16 PM,

giggidy,giggidy, i also have to move my old crap scanner to my new computer so ill see yours when i see it, for now i think i might just send it to sweedishfish for an application for concept art. im sure he'd appreciate a formal application before i start throwing horrible kindergarten pictures at him.
Hey, Shlitz happens