Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fu Manchu mustache/goatee
06-18-2008, 09:47 AM,
Fu Manchu mustache/goatee
hi all, i have posted about this in the official forums but my request doesnt seem to be drawing much attention over there, i was hoping that by comming into an akaviri orientated forum i would be able to generate more interest and hopefully find someone willing to fulfill this request.

i recently started a new character so i can play through Oblivion again. i spent hours on his face, aiming for a naturally pleasing look but with absoloutly no idea in mind. a little tweek here and there, that kind of thing. after a while and as i got closer to something i was happy with he began to look oriental, a look i liked and one which was only made better by rens hairs

quickly after creating him i set off and aquired a set of armour (Sotonhorian Armour to be exact) and he really began to get that 'jade emperor' look going for him, but something was missing, something didnt seem quite right. as i wandered around the forest heading back to the IC it hit me, hes missing that signiture mustache/goatee that all those ancient warlords had, the Fu Manchu

if anybody would be willing to make this for me i would be very appreciative, as this would really complete the appearance of my character. i would prefer it if it could be part of the head mesh like the ones in This Mod, but an equippable one would suit just as well. whichever would be easier to create.
06-18-2008, 10:26 AM,

this would be quite good for knifeblossom ???? kodama

soz m8 i cant do models but its a really good idea
06-18-2008, 05:06 PM,
updating the req
after looking at Madmoles Beard resource im pretty certain that with the mesh and a basic texture (just so i would know how the uv is laid out) completed to the point where it is ready to add to the CS, i could finish the process and retexture if needed.

its the model and any rigging that is needed that i lack the skills to do.
06-26-2008, 06:49 PM,

Although I could make the model, rigging moustages, beards and hair are beyond my skills.
I just don't really know what to do with them.
Akavir mod leader.
06-26-2008, 09:49 PM,

If you imported the skeleton along with the mesh, you could modify the mesh to the correct shape. As long as you don't delete or add anything, it will retain it's rigging.
07-06-2008, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
If you imported the skeleton along with the mesh, you could modify the mesh to the correct shape. As long as you don't delete or add anything, it will retain it's rigging.

My 3d modelling program can't import skeletons.
Akavir mod leader.