Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Idea!
07-03-2007, 08:50 PM,
RE: Funny Idea!
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I don't think I could mod it, nor do I really intend to. It was just an idea I had, just throwing it out there if someone wants to implement it later.

Ok, I understand. We could simplify it a bit though, by confining all of it to dialogue. Dialogue is rather easy to mod, even complicated dialogue, so there's every chance of entertaining players for awhile if you want to flesh out your idea. But if you only intended it as a fun topic of discussion I won't push it Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-04-2007, 08:00 PM,

I thought that guy was the same one from tha start in the prison and that he will be killed if you do a DB quest.
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM,
RE: Funny Idea!
It is...I remember when he ended his little speach in the begining with crying out: Valen Dreth! Valen Dreth!

And it is in the first post too...
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Everyone can remember good ol' Valen Dreth in the prison, right?
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
07-08-2007, 07:27 AM,

Maybe we could make this a quest for all male players by if you're another race dialogue goes something like this:

Have you seen my husband?
-no
-Idon't have time to talk to you, and even if time to talk to you, I wouldent, filthy dunmer.
if no:
Some sad stuff about her husband bieng gone, some crying about her bieng so lonely.
- Calm down, I'm here for you.( you are a winner!)
- Shut up
07-08-2007, 07:47 AM,

Yes, that could work, so no matter what race you could get a wife :yes: Just Dunmer dialogue will say she's already your wife

We could turn this into some sort of family concept, maybe a chance at being a father of children? Or just getting lucky

And then you can buy houses in Morrowind, and you ask her to folow you, and when she reaches the house, you say this is it and she gets a new AI to match the new home. She'll cook and clean and be a good wife

Or you can still reject her if that's how evil you are. She can be very pretty so it will be all the harder to
Lol what?