Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German version confirmed; seasons may be in
08-22-2005, 01:03 AM,
German version confirmed; seasons may be in
-> Consolewars interview

In the interview Consolewars did with Pete Hines the other day, they reveal a couple snippets of information which might be new.

1. There'll be localized and translated versions for at least Germany and France.
2. The game has "dynamic weather affected by time"... or at least that's what I think they mean; they confirm that snow is part of the weather system, so it'd be stupid not to have seasonal changes.
3. There will only be two mini-games, one for persuasion and one for lock-picking.

And just for fun, a pic from Washington Post, August 15th 2005, of Todd Howard revealing what up until then was only known to his wife... or something... Wink
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-22-2005, 03:25 AM,

Sweet!
:banana:
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
08-23-2005, 05:25 AM,

Neat!

That monitor is absolutely MONSTROUS! My moniter is... About 7 inches across. It's very small.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
08-23-2005, 06:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
Neat!

That monitor is absolutely MONSTROUS! My moniter is... About 7 inches across. It's very small.

Mine is 15'' I think. I'd love to be able to buy a 21'' one so I could lean back but still get great resolution, though there are plenty of stuff above that on my wishlist. I bet the one in the screenie is 28'', which doesn't sound too extreme I think.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-24-2005, 05:37 PM,

I live with my 15.4" wide laptop or my 17" flat at home... but both have good graphics cards...

Ben
So what happened to the Dwemer?
08-30-2005, 02:06 AM,
RE: German version confirmed; seasons may be in
mine is only '17" not flat, big...heavy, if you dropped it on someones foot.....
08-31-2005, 03:52 AM,

... it would do more damage than a Nordic Axe!

Ben
So what happened to the Dwemer?
09-08-2005, 10:33 AM,

So my 21"SGI (46kg) would do much more damage than a DAEDRIC
WARHAMMER

And if that should not kill the Daedra invaders, I have 2 more "weapons" of this size on my desk.