Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting crime rating?!
07-14-2006, 12:26 AM,
Getting crime rating?!
Hello all. I am new to these forums, and I hate for this kind of thing to be my first post, but I need help...

At the start of the quest, I go to Gnaar Mok (I believe it is called) and the fighting begins. But as people die, I get a "Your crime has been reported" I got it the first time and I thought, "Oh, maybe I just hit someone." So I reloaded and went back to it. This time, just watching the battle begin. Someone dies, and I get a "Your crime has been reported" They all come at me with swords. I check my crime rating, and it is 51,000. Now, I didn't even DRAW my sword, and I get this. What is the problem? Or am I supposed to become a wanted criminal with no hope of redemption?
07-14-2006, 01:33 AM,
RE: Getting crime rating?!
I believe this will help you out.

Player's Guide
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
07-14-2006, 03:19 AM,
RE: Getting crime rating?!
Try this: GetCrimeGold for scripting...

As for what happens in-game is probably your crime was reported multiple times; it's a bug that tends to happen. Wink Murders count as 1000 gold bounty, and 40 for assault.
07-14-2006, 07:34 AM,

The idea was that the guards thought you were part of the pirate gang, and you had to go on the pirate ship to clear your bounty. I don't think it worked perfectly. Confusedhrug:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-14-2006, 11:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
The idea was that the guards thought you were part of the pirate gang, and you had to go on the pirate ship to clear your bounty. I don't think it worked perfectly. Confusedhrug:
In my testing, i'd get a 50000 bounty, however after the breton guy in black armor skeletonizes the last few guards, the bounty disapears, which is odd, as your reason for going to Silgrad is supposed to be a fleeing-over-the-border-to-mexico-to-escape-the-law type thing, but when the fighting is over you have no bounty. ?(
MSN: ancientdwarvenchaosknight@hotmail.com
07-14-2006, 03:20 PM,

Howdy

The way this scenerio is set up actually makes sense

Your in a small village and you kill everyone.
How does word get out about your crimes ?

Considering that Morrowind isn't set up this way is were the problem begins

If the player chooses not to go for the boat ride then his/her crime rating should still be thier and should clear in any of the standard ways

and as Razorwing stated: it didn't work perfectly

I think if we take a look at this we can change it so that the bounty clears by standard means or when the PC talks to the Pirate Ship Captain

I've done the pirate adventure 3 times, the first time worked, the second time I couldnt get anyone to talk to me (at all) and the guard near the muck pond didn't get killed, and the third time wasnt really an attempt I was actually going after Farvyn Oreyn (Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw) who is stationed just southwest of the village, I tryed sneaking, chameleon, flying swimming....but as soon as I got my feets on the island I got the "Your crimes have been reported"

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories