Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting the files up to date
02-26-2010, 07:00 PM,

I thought that was finished.... I seem to remember having this discussion before???
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-26-2010, 10:40 PM,

We had a discussion but nothing was ever done. Its a double story interior. Has a nice spiral staircase down the middle.
02-28-2010, 03:53 PM,

drmccoy - I know i have mentioned it before but could you add some of the unique music to special points in the main quest? For example when the player first sets foot on the island. The music is in the old forums if not i can send you a link.
02-28-2010, 07:22 PM,

I think we did discuss it before, but never reached a final decision about when to include it. Do you have any preferences yoursef?

02-28-2010, 09:11 PM,

No idea really. There already is a shop and a pub. I think market was an idea or some leaders house although thats already been done. I was hoping it could have some use in the main quest?
02-28-2010, 11:40 PM,

Just a thought... how about a player home? Perhaps it belongs to the Bosmer champion who gets killed in the main quest (whichever ending you choose), so you get it afterwards...

03-01-2010, 10:45 AM,

Windsurfer - Yes, can be done. I just want to be done scripting the mainquest before I care about other issues, don't like my hands on too many jobs at the same time Tongue
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
03-01-2010, 10:52 AM,

I think that's the right attitude to take, drmccoy. Once the quest is done, we can handle the missing interior along with all the other bugs and minor detailing that follows from that.

03-03-2010, 11:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by drmccoy
Windsurfer - Yes, can be done. I just want to be done scripting the mainquest before I care about other issues, don't like my hands on too many jobs at the same time Tongue
Sounds great mate. I have now pretty much finished the cave with the wrecking stone. Just a bit of clutter is needed. I havn't added any spawn site or anything though?
03-05-2010, 01:39 PM,

Right here is the main quest cave. It consists of two layers. One is my spider cave the second is a v small buried underground Alylied ruin. There are very few containers. There are no spawn point in the caves.