Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant hole under Silgrad
09-18-2005, 08:58 AM,
Giant hole under Silgrad
Well i swimmed like ten minutes with the hope to see silgrad tower, then, when i reached the island it had a giant hole in the water!
When i was swimming under the island through the giant hole my morrowind got a error messege and crashed.
I think this is repairble.

~1337
09-18-2005, 09:05 AM,

Hi 1337Elite,

thanks a lot for a report and welcome to Silgrad Tower. :wave:

It would be extremely helpful, if you could provide me with the coordinates where it happened, so I can have a closer look at the problem.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-18-2005, 09:07 AM,

I'll try.
I will update this reply when i find it.

Found it!I guess it is -14 -7. If you swim under-water you will see a giant grey hole.

If you want i can take a picture of it.
09-18-2005, 09:27 AM,

A picture would be great, but thank you for the coordinates. Let's see, if I can find it. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-18-2005, 10:32 AM,

I decided not to update the post.
I got pretty surprised i got the picture so small when it's an 1600 x 1200 picture..
It's only 44Kb, and almost no quality loss.
Well here's the picture:
09-18-2005, 12:45 PM,

As I read along the posts I got the huch that 1337Elite confirmed in his last post - that he had accidentally swum underneath the ground level of our world. :elk:

1337Elite: If you have a savegame you'd like to continue from where you're underneath the ground, hit the key above the tab key and below the Esc key to bring up the console, then try writing ToggleCollission and hit Return. Now point your nose upward and walk up until you see the sunshine, then bring up the console and again enter ToggleCollission and things should turn relatively normal. Good luck!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-18-2005, 01:47 PM,

I did come up from there through the hole again.
Pretty wierd though with the hole.
09-20-2005, 03:35 PM,

*Double post*
Reason:
Has anyone found the hole, except for me?

~1337
09-28-2005, 05:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by 1337Elite
*Double post*
Reason:
Has anyone found the hole, except for me?

~1337
I haven't but I'll try to reproduce it. I'm not sure I see the hole you're talking about in your picture. It looks like boulders are floating in water and you're swimming under them to me. Off for a swim ......

Oh! where did you start swimming?
09-28-2005, 05:56 PM,

in the southeastearn part there is a hole.