Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme some Ale
07-30-2006, 03:42 AM,

the magarita Dunmer shakes with anger... takes two shots of whishkey and gets up...
and whips out a septim...

Nord, in your country you are a man of mead and maids, in mine I am one of liqour and lasses...

come we are equals, n'wah, let us have a drinking contest...

after... err... you are done with the business going on in your beard...
07-30-2006, 04:01 AM,

*Siegfried comes out of the beard 15 some minutes later looking rather flustered. He hollers* "quickly Fiona and Margarita drinking Dunmer, to the longship! We will have our drinking contest at the house of earthly delights :brew:"
07-30-2006, 04:03 AM,

ah, my old haunt... yes let us go... do you do skooma good Nord?
08-01-2006, 06:49 PM,

*He watches the strange Nord with a wannabe beard and the margarita drinking Dunmer walk out, as they pass he hears the name House of Eathly Delights. He decides to follow them to their drinking contest, leaving the man with the convention in his beard behind.
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
08-01-2006, 07:26 PM,

Ah, here at last Nord! ...seen any elves?
I just saw a Bosmer slinking around...
hey Bosmer! you want a drink?
08-01-2006, 07:37 PM,

*Winston realizes he is being confronted, he gets out his tube, and shoots a dart at the Dunmer.
08-02-2006, 03:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by FLESH
*Winston realizes he is being confronted, he gets out his tube, and shoots a dart at the Dunmer.
dunmer throws up the margarita glass which deflects the dart... he grabs one of the shards of broken glass from the air and says..
"Didn't you know? I am a master of Shard-in-Eye martial art... or also known as chucking this piece of glass into your eyes*

but then Siegfried dumbly walks into the line of fire just as "Winston" shoots another dart and "Margarita Dunmer" throws the glass...

ouch

Hey Bosmer... we are both elves... let's kill this Nord before he gets up
08-02-2006, 05:45 AM,

*points up towards the sky"

Kill him quick, fellow elves, there are Cliff Racers heading this way! They will kill him unless we act fast! :O
08-02-2006, 09:43 AM,

*Winston weighs up the Dunmers words, Then he hears the screaching, that awful, awful screaching.
CLIFFRACERS, "Quick, dunmer, stab him with your shard, his meat will difflect the Cliffracers attention"
08-02-2006, 11:11 AM,

*A magic presence enters the room, a man in a long, dark blue robe comes walking in. Sits at a table, waves his hand around in a very arrogant manner and suddenly a Baileys Original and a golden cup appears right before him on the table, he pours himself a glass and leans back, watching the spectacle before him.*
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild