Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glassmines help
07-11-2009, 03:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Al K Hall
ETA?
There is no set date for a release, the release will be determined by having each of those items completed.

We've been modding at it a long time, but we've made a significant amount of progress in each of those areas. It's probably still not going to be anytime soon... maybe we'll have something in a few months. It's not easy to say, however.
07-11-2009, 03:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Al K Hall

ETA?

We don't consider what we are doing as necessarily work. To place a time limit would take away from that environment. So we dont have an 'ETA'.

While we want to give to the community we also enjoy what we do.
07-11-2009, 06:47 PM,

Yeah, i've been in the process of re-vamping the mines. I'd try talking to the Lich. The game treats him as a character, not a monster, so you could probably try yielding. I'm not sure if the v2.5 version of the quest really lets the lich get killed... i had to fix an infinite health bug when going through the quest a second time.

Right now i'm trying to get up and modding again (having CS issues), but if you could give me more info about it, i'll see what i can find. Just to let you know, it's probably fixed in v3 whatever it is.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-12-2009, 01:50 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Yeah, i've been in the process of re-vamping the mines. I'd try talking to the Lich. The game treats him as a character, not a monster, so you could probably try yielding. I'm not sure if the v2.5 version of the quest really lets the lich get killed... I had to fix an infinite health bug when going through the quest a second time.

Right now i'm trying to get up and modding again (having CS issues), but if you could give me more info about it, i'll see what I can find. Just to let you know, it's probably fixed in v3 whatever it is.

Got it, thanks.
07-16-2009, 12:51 AM,

Incidentally, i just figured out what was causing my CS problems Big Grin . Somehow, my BSA only downloaded 94% of the way. Must've been a weird download issue. (my BSA was 658mb instead of 696mb).

So i might finish this before i vacation again on saturday, or else i'll do it when i get back.

Just wanted to let you guys know that i'm actually up and working :yes:
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-16-2009, 01:56 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Incidentally, I just figured out what was causing my CS problems Big Grin . Somehow, my BSA only downloaded 94% of the way. Must've been a weird download issue. (my BSA was 658mb instead of 696mb).

So I might finish this before I vacation again on saturday, or else i'll do it when I get back.

Just wanted to let you guys know that i'm actually up and working :yes:

Great to hear Smile