Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God,A quest idea (Dead)
05-26-2006, 06:24 AM,

What I meant was Nagas have effective banditry and ambushes but thats more cunning and I reckon that they would be easilly tricked in to thinking some one who could summon things was a god. And I think that atleast one race is "stupid" wee can't have them all inventing nukes
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-27-2006, 12:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Remux Dreadfire
What I meant was Nagas have effective banditry and ambushes but thats more cunning and I reckon that they would be easilly tricked in to thinking some one who could summon things was a god. And I think that atleast one race is "stupid" wee can't have them all inventing nukes
no... but I don't see anyone inventing nukes in a magical world.... magic takes away from the need of technology and such... though the Dwemer used a combined sort of thing, though it is painstaking, etc.

I don't see the Nagas as smart, but like compare Neanderthal man and modern man, Neanderthals were smart, and woul dbe like the average man today with some obvious differences, but the limits of their capabilities would be different though the intelligence level normally used would be similar...
like if the Neanderthal had a read a book, sure like we can (if he knew our language and could read) but to understand the deep meanings behind poems and high literature, that's tougher, and not every modern man can do that

Argonians are the most civilized and intelligent race of the reptilians of the Black Marsh for a reason, but when it comes to every day smarts, I think Nagas got it too... just not the high up literature and magic and stuff...
05-27-2006, 01:41 AM,

Yeah thats what I meant maybe nagas don't have shamans and have never heardof it. It would'nt have to be all nagas just this tribe
05-27-2006, 02:07 AM,

Yeah thats what I meant maybe nagas don't have shamans and have never heardof it. It would'nt have to be all nagas just this tribe
I think they might have shamans, but their magicks would be primitive or maybe not AS "profane" and "refined", maybe more subtle types of nature-magicks... and they, being an Argonian subrace, would revere the Hist, but not the same way as Argonians do
05-27-2006, 02:18 AM,

Like if you were a caveman that could make a tiny fire and some one that could summon demons appered would you think that they were a god?
05-27-2006, 02:41 AM,

Like if you were a caveman that could make a tiny fire and some one that could summon demons appered would you think that they were a god?
yeah.... or maybe just a really powerful spirit....
of course Argonian folk have magicks, but they are into mysticism, alteration, and illusion moreso than conjuration...

hahah, if Oblivion tries to invade Black Marsh they'd get nowhere.... and funny, Daedra are almost unheard of in Argonia...
05-27-2006, 03:15 AM,

The Imperiels are running around screaming and the argonian merchants are trying to sell teacups to the deadra. So maybe these naga think that the sorcerer is a god cause he can summon a ghost and then you come along and summon a deadra and the naga attack his other thugs
08-29-2011, 11:23 AM,

Personally I find this quest to be rather generic, and there are perhaps other areas we could better spend our time working on, rather than polishing up quests from the old team.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 04:23 PM,

Archived. The thread is dead, and we can do better than this in terms of quest generation.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 07:34 PM,

Thanks. I didn't have time to archive all of these last night. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]