Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be less active for a bit...
03-24-2009, 03:01 AM,
Going to be less active for a bit...
Hello guys, I'm just letting you know that I'm going to be a little bit less active over the next few weeks due to 1) my computer not being in very stable condition; and 2) exams coming up.

Recently my computer has been acting up badly. Running Oblivion does sometimes cause my entire system to crash... and since I'm now convinced that either the CPU or motherboard is on the verge of giving up, I don't think frequent crashing would do much good for me. Big Grin Thankfully, it's possible to get replacement computer parts which are (vastly) superior to what I have currently. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get them installed until late April.

Exams are another reason for being less active (I'm currently in university). I'll be spending much of the next month (up until ~ April 22) preparing for and writing exams. You probably won't see me online anytime from mid to late April.

I should be coming back to more-or-less full modding strength by sometime in May though. I'll be taking a Summer course, but I doubt it's going to interfere much with my free time. Smile
03-24-2009, 03:10 AM,

I'm sorry to hear that, but RL always comes first and I wish you good luck on your exams Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-24-2009, 03:43 AM,

As we all know RL can be somewhat troublesome

Good luck in school and get that PC fixed!

(I got no room to talk about PC issues)
See ya soon

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-24-2009, 08:24 AM,

Good luck TID for your exams and for RL,hope you will be back soon. Smile

`Senten
03-24-2009, 12:57 PM,

Looking forward to see you back in action, good luck with your exams!
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-24-2009, 07:37 PM,

Best results on your exams and see you more in may TID. We'll hold you too it. =)
03-24-2009, 11:12 PM,

Good luck on your exams man. Hopefully your PC doesn't go to shit.

I might be out a bit as well. I just got back in school after spring break, and it's got me pretty much dead-tired so far. Tongue That should all change soon though. It's just tough right now trying to adjust from staying up until five or six in the morning and sleeping all day, to going to bed at a decent time and getting up at seven in the morning. :lol:

See ya soon. Wink
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM,

I'm back from exams. Big Grin

I still don't have the upgrades installed on my computer, but I expect those will happen sometime in the next couple of days.
04-25-2009, 03:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I'm back from exams. Big Grin
Great! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-26-2009, 09:05 PM,

I'm looking through the boards, and it looks as though there's a lot I need to catch up on... I'll spend the next few days getting caught up on any pending reviewing, and also other developments.