Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone for a while
02-26-2010, 05:32 AM,
Gone for a while
Hello all,

Some of you are probably aware that I've been inactive for the last little bit. There are several RL reasons for this, but predominantly they involve my studies. However, I had this week (my reading week) to get caught up on a lot of stuff, and I intend on doing a small amount of modding before getting back to studying. After that, I'll probably be inactive for *at least* another six weeks, but I'll likely have much more time after that.

I might occasionally pop in, but given how little time I've had these last few weeks, it's unlikely I'll be able to do much in terms of actual modding. But I always have come back, so you can expect to see me again, it just might be a while before I can make a proper return. Smile
02-26-2010, 10:07 AM,
RE: Gone for a while
Thanks for the heads up. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-26-2010, 11:47 AM,

Hope your studies are going well.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-26-2010, 06:05 PM,

As always, RL takes priority, so I hope your studies go well. Smile
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-26-2010, 09:00 PM,

Hi TID Smile
08-05-2010, 04:41 PM,

I'll be away until Sunday for a short vacation weekend (I will not have access to my modding computer, I should have access to internet). I'll catch up on stuff when I get back. Smile
08-06-2010, 05:03 AM,

Education is important
Study Well

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-10-2010, 03:48 PM,

I'm back, I'll start catching up. Smile
09-18-2010, 04:04 AM,

I must apologize for my most recent absence, which was for the most part unannounced. I recently got a job working in one of the university residences, and it involved a two week training program, during which I lived in residence. Unfortunately, my room did not have internet access (despite what I was told) and as such I could only access the internet through the wireless network... during training sessions. That didn't work, to put it bluntly.

I finally got my regular internet working not too long ago, about a week or two. That coincided with the beginning of classes, and also the arrival of people in residence. This was two long, hard weeks in RL, usually working like 12 hours a day.

Tomorrow is in fact going to be my first recreational day in weeks. Smile Tandem skydiving in the afternoon with some of my colleagues.

I would just like to say that it is my hope that I'll be able to log on a bit more often now to stay up to speed on developments. Absences on my part have happened a lot (and unfortunately could still happen as developments in RL... develop - though I aim to communicate when this happens).

EDIT: And on a sidenote, I just realized it's been over a month since I logged in. It's amazing how so much time can go by without realizing it. :pop:
09-18-2010, 09:59 PM,

I was wonding where you went Smile

Welcome back.

Have a great day
Charles