Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good and bad news
05-21-2009, 12:46 PM,

I can see you haven't changed the line as it should be in your oblivion.ini and ContructionSet.ini files. You may very well be having other issues but if those lines are not changed as explained, this will add to your problems.
05-21-2009, 03:59 PM,

I made some changes on the .ini's, try if these help any.

Also to make sure, you have not touched the oblivion_default.ini in the Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion folder right? As this must remain untouched.
05-22-2009, 02:14 PM,

I have downloaded your file captain and the problem was that the previous problem reappeared ( a crash wehn I entered some ST cells).
I have removed the ST references again and everything works (except for a few texture errors) fine.
05-22-2009, 02:44 PM,

Now we are getting somewhere.

There was recent issue with some interior tiles.

May 11th
- I fixed a bug with the Redoran tilesets "SmallRoom" and "SmallCorridor" which caused the game to crash, for instance the cell Solfarm02. I also updated the Redoran windows so that the glass really sounds like glass when it's struck.

This may or may not be the problem but I was having crash problems in certain interiors with the tileset. All is fine on my end now.
05-22-2009, 05:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I have downloaded your file captain and the problem was that the previous problem reappeared ( a crash wehn I entered some ST cells).
I have removed the ST references again and everything works (except for a few texture errors) fine.

Glad it otherwise works, check Zurke's post, download latest files and try again and we weill see from there what will happen.
05-22-2009, 06:38 PM,

I tried to use the BSA files again and this time it worked (because I had to do a little renaming). Everything looks ok to me.
I guess there is no more problem.
05-22-2009, 07:42 PM,

Great to hear it worked out, have fun Modding/playing again Big Grin

Problem solved :check:
05-22-2009, 08:44 PM,

Great blackbird Smile
05-26-2009, 01:29 PM,

I'm glad everything's working for you now blackbird Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]