Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen
09-21-2009, 03:41 AM,
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Zaneeba_slave, but you may refer to me as a "Mr. Zaneeba" or a "Mr. Slave" or even a "Mr. Zeeba Save." Now that I'm done talking like a gentleman, allow me to get to the meat of the conversation:

I am here to MOD! You see, long ago, I was the lead artist and co-lead concept of a Mod called the Ocean Mod. Maybe you've heard of it from a very long time ago? Anyways, that Mod has died long ago because the Mod leader has had a lack of time and help to finish the Mod in it's entirety. For a long time I stayed with the Ocean Mod team, even though the Mod was kaput. They are great people and they are good friends, but they dont really Mod anymore... they mostly talk about computer software now. So now I will broaden my horizons from the dog-matic narrow view of the Ocean Mod and spread my wings to more... successful endeavors.

Oh! I suppose you want to see some of my work before anything. Here you go:

[Image: Moblin.png]
This little guy was built for a Zelda production I was doing with a couple of good fellas. I call it the "Moblin grunt."

[Image: Ghoulyface.png]
This is one of my first works as a modeller. He is mister hyde. I was going to make him a gentleman's hat... but it never turned out very good.

[Image: thefinerthings.png]
This is a purple monster I drew. For some reason, everyone seems to like this picture =). So I slapped it onto a tee-shirt and now I sell these. At least I'm getting some money :goodjob:

I am also working on some stuff right now that I might reveal later. They are so super duper secret, that not even my own MOTHER knows what it is yet! I'll give you a hint: it's Elder Scrolls related, and it's something every single Elder Scrolls fanatic has wanted in the game since they heard about it! And if I am accepted as a team member, I might just give it to you guys to use in the Mod! ooh ahh!

Ok, now that I got the sales pitch and the abnormally giant pictures out of the way, it is time to talk about myself! Ok...

Well, I am 19 years old. I have a beard and am 6'4 feet tall. I work as a Barista at the local coffee shop (Which means I pour coffee for a living.)

My favorite pastime is thinking. Mostly about games I want to create or how I will go about creating something FOR a game. With so many ideas in my head, it is sometimes good to work on someone else's project instead of my own. Thats why I want to join this Mod.

I have a giant Donkey Kong statue in my room. I love Donkey Kong. Whoever hates Donkey Kong or doesn't see it as the greatest game ever is either STUPID or NEVER PLAYED THE GAMES BEFORE!!!

And thats it! I hope I can join in on the festivities of the group! Thanks!

-zaneeba_slave
[Image: Ganondorfavatar.png]
09-21-2009, 05:03 AM,

Wow, you definately look like a good modder. I'm sure Silgrad Tower will accept you as one of their modelers.Smile
Found work! Big Grin
09-21-2009, 12:23 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile

Nice work.

I am sure Razorwing will reply asap, you could check this thread.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-21-2009, 04:37 PM,

Hmmm... Cool

I've heard you use that screenname before....I know who you *really* are, lol.

It's good to see you around here "Big G"! I hope you are able to spread your creativity as much as you like around here.

Btw, regarding the "you know what", once it's done, just remember it might be a while before I can do the "you know what" to it. Or if someone else qualified gets around to it, that's fine too.

To rest of Silgrad Tower guys:

Zaneeba_slave is an old Ocean Mod friend of mine. He's really talented. He's been learning 3D modeling tech as of late, and learns so fast he blew the hair off my brows.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-22-2009, 06:43 PM,

I love the coded speech, KP. I'm not in on the 'you know what' but it sounds interesting.... =)

Welcome zaneeba_slave!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-22-2009, 11:55 PM,

Hi ZS! I'm SACarrow, a member of the core of ST. Great artistry! Some of your drawings to me give a bit of a Heavy Metal vibe; great organic work as well. I have an idea for a possible project that would involve organic modeling and would benefit both ST & BM: netches.

I don't know if you've played Morrowind, but netches were the "jellyfish in the sky" creatures that were domesticated for their leather. The link above has pictures of both the bull & betty netches, but we are not averse to artistic reinterpretation. Our kwama creature were designed and initially modeled by The Modax Jago and were true to the original while maintaining the touch of the artist (IMO, of course). Smile

Since the design of Oblivion makes true flying creatures basically impossible, what I am envisioning here would be statics with a little animation that would be planted in the air to provide some Morrowindian color.

Everyone feel free to jump in,
Steve
09-23-2009, 01:18 AM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower zaneeba_slave! Smile

I think we are a well rounded group here and we appreciate good talent. Make yourself at home and we hope you stay awhile, again Welcome.