Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great House Dagoth
04-13-2007, 03:08 AM,
Great House Dagoth
As they once again try to reestablish themselves as a House they have many problems they must in order to be accepted to the Pubic eye of the Dummer. Firstly they must cut off their ties with the 6th cult and kill all Flesh Beasts that they once were allied with. Second they must earn funds to rebuild their shattered lands. Third there are still many spaces of land open for them to conquer and expand their house before the other houses take the whole of Vvardenfell. Fourth they must defend themselves against the Ordinators and Buyoant Arimgers from destroying the Last remeants of the Great House Dagoth. Fifth establish allies and trading partners so they can build a economy for themselves and build an army to protect themselves from take over. And lastly they must help the refugees from diseases and famine.

Leader: Flesh Beast Dagoth Velos but seeks to cleanse himself and help his people.

Population: Small 100-300?

Economic Funds: Poor
Economic Influence: Weak
Economic Military Power: Demoralized and unequiped

Always Kukulza your input is valued.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-13-2007, 03:26 AM,

this should be in Main Quest section, as it will be only joinable through the MQ
--
1. yup, they want to purge the old 6th House Cult and start anew
2. They must earn funds, but remember they are rich, they were rich in TES3 and I find it hard to imagine that all the gold they have hoarded up in Kogoruhn would just disappear... they had to have gold to pay the smugglers so much to smuggle Ash-statues
3. definitely, the Falasmaryon/Kogoruhn area, western Molag Amur near Barysimayn, and Red Mt. itself are all good places for them to retake, plus they know those lands well
4. yea, but they also WANT the Ordinators and Amerigers to destroy the Cult. My thoughts are that they will secretly contact Temple heirarchy to direct them to the secret 6th House Cult bases in those remote caves so that the Temple forces can kill the old Cult easier. This will help both Temple and Dagoths as the G.House Dagoth will have less old cultists to kill by themselves and the Temple will have interest in NOT destroying this G.House Dagoth
5. they are deeply rooted in the Camonna Tong already, or at least afterkilling 6th House Cult, they will pick up where the cult left off.
6. Yea, they want to appeal to common people by promising peace, land, a new strong clan. They appeal mostly to disillusioned, poor, refugees, and war-weary veterans.

the population is probably (in real life), 2000 at MOST. But the numbers are steadily growing.

They are rich, have very eager warriors, and a good leader. However, their wealth comes from ties to the criminal world. Their warriors are few though very devoted and skilled. Their leader himself is an Ash Poet but he, and a small group of old Ash-kin, have devoted the rest of their lives to keeping Great House Dagoth alive and trying to make it legitimate, putting their Dagoth Ur-era past behind them

in the Main Quest... you can decide to join the Buoyant Armigers, Great House Dagoth, or Ordinators....
and remember, just cause the Armigers and Ordinators are on the 'same side' doesn't mean they like each other that much... remember the Ordinators disobeyed Vivec and tried to kill the Nerevarine in Lie Rock. Vivec had to convince them to not persecute Dissident Priests. They are a separate order, the Armigers are directly under Vivec's control.
Though both hate the Dagoths, remember Vivec does not, though he needed to beat them. Thus, the Armigers would be more likely to (hesitatenly) accept Dagoth help and not try to massacre them, though they;d want to

just some things to consider
04-13-2007, 04:52 AM,

I think the Armingers/Ordinators were just who they served. I don't know if it was all Ordinators, but the High Ordinators served the now decesed Almalexia while the Armingers served Vivec. I think the normal Ordinators might just be general temple soldiers, and they are not exactly right and uncorrupted unlike the ones who are loyal to their specific god.
Lol what?
04-13-2007, 04:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I think the Armingers/Ordinators were just who they served. I don't know if it was all Ordinators, but the High Ordinators served the now decesed Almalexia while the Armingers served Vivec. I think the normal Ordinators might just be general temple soldiers, and they are not exactly right and uncorrupted unlike the ones who are loyal to their specific god.
definitely...
they are just the cream-of-the-crop of Indoril, Redoran, and Dres volunteer warriors...
I mean look at that Ordinator who got drunk and insulted Trebonius...
if he was a holy warrior why is he getting drunk and acting uncouth?

they must give some leeway, badass, fanatical warriors have their faults...

just liek the Spartans who knew battle-tactics so well sometimes their generals had trouble making them go with certain strategies... Ordinators can be too fanatical and blunder into conflict against the wisdom of their commanders, Temple priests, or even their gods... but also remember, Almalexia was the supreme commander of Ordinators... all Ordinator commanders ultimately answered to her directly or indirectly...
the Ordinators on Vvardenfell were a 'gift' to help Vivec in keeping back Dagoth ur and hunting down cultists.... they are much more loyal to what Almalexia would do than what Vivec would do....

anyhow, back on topic :yes:
04-13-2007, 05:11 AM,

Ah, sorry for being off-topic.

I was just a little confused about the normal Ordinators. Vivec wasn't the only place they were found, because they were in most Temples on Vvardenfell.

Anyways, back on topic.

How about drowned zombies?
Or maybe some serpent creature?
Large Mudcrabs, so maybe something like Seacrabs because they are in the sea, not mud?
A sponge? Big Grin
Lol what?
04-13-2007, 07:11 PM,

Wrong section.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-13-2007, 07:18 PM,

oops, you're right, wrong thread. Guess that's what happens when you keep going back and forth between two threads. Sorry... :|
Lol what?