Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and Ideas
08-05-2007, 03:42 AM,

i like the ideas so far, keep it up!

and Aurora... that is a good thing to have in the MQ... I will definitely consider it :bananarock:
08-05-2007, 06:11 PM,

I think, the Vos temple is the best, because it is the most remote of all and located in the lands of Telvanni, who do not give a flying f**k about weird cults in their lands and have no religious biases. They will tolerate the old believer cult, while the mainstream Temple will not, neither will the Hlaalu. The Redoran lands woul also be good, foe example the Maar Gan temple, because Redorans are the most likely to be sympathetic to the old believers.
08-06-2007, 08:47 PM,

Sorry to dissapoint you guys, but Fargoth's Ring had a healing power, and that enchantment is impossible in Oblivion:/
It is possible, however, but it will heal you continuously(SP).Perhaps if it Fortify's it...
08-06-2007, 08:55 PM,

I'm sure we can come up with a compromise. Or we just can use Fortify health like you suggest.
08-06-2007, 09:00 PM,

lol, we are still on this?!
I'm sorry Luka, but I think the water breathing thing is pretty funny. I just dont see how fortify health would open into a funny, and original quest.
But, whatever...not my call.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-08-2007, 03:16 PM,

Fargoth's Ring's oreiginal enchantment is healing. Since there's no such enchantment in Ob, I suggested forify. However, the ring ''upgraded" So he'll have water breathing as well. Hope we cleared that up.