Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide on the Usage of Morrowind Books, for Modders
07-02-2006, 10:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Perhaps this should be stickied?

I think it would be better if we supplied the information in our download archives, for instance splicing it into the Reich Parkeep readme. That's a sure-fire way of getting the information out to every modder who downloads the mod. Come to think of it, maybe I should make a html-based readme, like a miniature website that can be browsed locally... hmm... I'll have to think about that one.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-03-2006, 04:42 AM,
Sermon 0? Wtf?
What is Sermon 0? I never heard of it, and looked it up in the CS and it wasn't there Sad

Can someone explain?
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
07-03-2006, 04:47 AM,

I got it off of TIL.
07-03-2006, 08:08 AM,

I've heard it mentioned now and then but I've never investigated it very closely before. But according to TIL, the text was a joke posted by one dev to another dev over ESF (neither dev is employed by Bethesda these days btw). I don't think it's supposed to exist in the world of Elder Scrolls.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-03-2006, 09:21 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I've heard it mentioned now and then but I've never investigated it very closely before. But according to TIL, the text was a joke posted by one dev to another dev over ESF (neither dev is employed by Bethesda these days btw). I don't think it's supposed to exist in the world of Elder Scrolls.

In that case it must be preserved for posterity by inclusion in our mod, as those devs were clearly modding Sermon 0! = Honour their unknown names... :check:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-03-2006, 06:03 PM,

It's mentioned by Divayth Fyr in Sotha Sil's Last Words.
07-04-2006, 09:03 PM,

Cor, Sotha Sil lives on in his works!

ps did someone mention stickie? done.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-09-2006, 02:08 AM,
RE: Sermon 0? Wtf?
Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
What is Sermon 0? I never heard of it, and looked it up in the CS and it wasn't there Sad

Can someone explain?

Basically it's a sermon written after the release of Morrowind by one of the devs with a few more hidden messages in it. It would be considered illegal because the hidden messages in it are much more obvious then the ones spread throughout the other sermons, and would be considered heretical to the Tribunal Temple.