Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New WIP thread
09-06-2006, 10:03 PM,
New WIP thread
OK ysne i think now would be the time to write up that new wip post for the official forums if you want to thanks?
09-07-2006, 12:11 AM,
First draft.
Akavir, a work in progress.

Akavir is a continent on Nirn that the people of Tamriel know very little about.

On the nortwest and extending southeast into the south central part of the continent, is the Tsaesci Empire. Since its ruled over by 7 Tsaesci Lords, its not really an empire.

There are the Thousand Monkey Islands, where the Tang Mo reside. These islands are located on the western side of the continent.

The Ka Po is the newly emerging powerhouse on the continent. The are located on the eastern side of the continent. Ruled by the first Ka Po to have achieved full dragon status, Toka Rosh, they are a threat to the Tsaesci.

Then there is the snow laden volcanic lands in the north, known as Kamal. Every 30 years, during the Akaviri summer, the Doomforts thaw out, the Kamal emerge and attack everything within reach.

How close is this mod to release? Some aspects have been released already.

Edolsian has released two of the caves that will be located on the continent. Ysne has released the Ka Po race in two versions. Grimdeath has graciously granted permission to allow us to use his Tang Mo in our mod.

The landscape is being worked on and grows daily. It may grow to be larger than Cyrodiil.

There will be new weapons and armor. Necron continues to work on those.

There will be a playable Tsaesci race. We are hoping to release two versions, one with legs and tail, one with no legs.

There will be a playable canine race and a playable rat race.

There will be quests.

The Akavir team.
09-07-2006, 04:32 PM,

ok since kodama is leader he really needs to post it on the forums we need to tell the peps about teh moving fo the forums and stuff or there gonnabe like thyve done hardlyt any work
09-07-2006, 04:36 PM,

We have posted about the move on the other forums. And we are checking it to make sure any new registrants get the message.
09-07-2006, 04:38 PM,

I'm way ahead of you Necron Big Grin

I have posted the news of the fact that we moved, twice! :goodjob:

And about the First draft, i want to wait for the Download pack or a dungeon, whatever Wink
Akavir mod leader.
09-07-2006, 04:40 PM,

Why have a download pack? Edolsian is working on a spider dungeon right now. I think we should put anything new that we want to relaese in that. I plan to have the legged version of the Tsaesci ready in a couple of days.

What exactly is a download pack anyways? I had never heard of one before.
09-07-2006, 09:12 PM,

My weapon download packs havent made much progress on it, since the shark is so annoying to model, this week i should have it finished but with no textures unfortunately.