Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Wars
01-19-2007, 04:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Shadow, most players have 8 character slots, so your all assassin guild would quickly become nothing but another guild, which isn't a bad thing.

Gold farming depeds on the class, if you have a balanced guild party then farming FoW or UW can actualy be fun, you can farm icy dragon swords of the ice imps in snake's dance, you can kill mango hydras in the ring of fire, you can hunt endgame elona, you can get a good party of skilled players (usualy guildies) and farm greens at hero's ascent, the list goes on and on.

I've come to a conclusion for what i want my guild to be.

I want it to be a plain "Assassin Schooling" Guild,not focusing on GvG Battles or anything else,just something a little different.Not an item giving guild either,sure maybe a present here and there to some newbs,but mainly focusing on Combos and tactics/techniques.But i have 3 levels to go before i start my guild,anyway Big Grin

Oh and DA,whats the best thing i can farm in the Underworld?

Kingevil: The Silgrad Tower Guild is an excellent idea! but not too many Silgrad Tower peeps play it Sad

P.S. I thought of a Guild name.Nightdagger Schooling Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
01-19-2007, 06:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
P.S. Psych,i found something we both might like Big Grin FOH REAL NIGGUH DRE!? :O
Hehe, way ahead of you! Big Grin But yes, I do like it... A LOT!!! :yes:

And Psych,what the hell is Rappelz? :eek:
It's an awesome free MMORPG, check it out! The graphic engine is very similar to the one in Guild Wars, but the gameplay is still heavily updated as the game is originally Korean and the US servers are relatively new.

@kingevil: What server are you on? I'm on Pantera myself (my character?s name is Hadreal... twin dagger strider).
pantera is the server I'm on alswell . I'm almost trough training island .
01-19-2007, 10:46 PM,

You can offer that without being specificaly about that, just include it in your guild pitch, no one wants a guild that specific.

If you want I can take you on as an officer and you can handle and sins and recruit in cantha, I think that new players would like that, you get to be an officer making that dream come true, my guild becomes a little better, and the players get a more balance (still PvE) guild.

What do you say?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
01-20-2007, 12:52 AM,

Hmmm.... maybe I should start playing again.

I used to get rich by trading dyes. I usually got at least a 100 profit. Big Grin
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-20-2007, 01:02 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
P.S. Psych,i found something we both might like Big Grin FOH REAL NIGGUH DRE!? :O
Hehe, way ahead of you! Big Grin But yes, I do like it... A LOT!!! :yes:

And Psych,what the hell is Rappelz? :eek:
It's an awesome free MMORPG, check it out! The graphic engine is very similar to the one in Guild Wars, but the gameplay is still heavily updated as the game is originally Korean and the US servers are relatively new.

@kingevil: What server are you on? I'm on Pantera myself (my character?s name is Hadreal... twin dagger strider).
pantera is the server I'm on alswell . I'm almost trough training island .

Free MMORPG... arg you got me Sad downloading it now Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
01-20-2007, 01:26 AM,

You can offer that without being specificaly about that, just include it in your guild pitch, no one wants a guild that specific.

If you want I can take you on as an officer and you can handle and sins and recruit in cantha, I think that new players would like that, you get to be an officer making that dream come true, my guild becomes a little better, and the players get a more balance (still PvE) guild.

What do you say?

I'd like that but just im in a Guild... i'd have to leave,but it is pretty unactive... well just a few Questions then.

Have you got alot of Members?

Can my "sensei" who taught me how to be the Assassin i am become an officer too? (he's really nice,he gave me 11k daggers,they're encrusted in rubies! Big Grin)

Whats your Guild called?

Whats the Capes Desighn and Colors?

P.S. Sorry i took so long to reply,i always lag and stuff when im on ST X(
Become one of Hircines

01-20-2007, 01:29 AM,

1: No, we are in the process of reviving it, the majority of our PvE players left when faction came out, we have experience running it with over 50 people though (The co leader and I)

2:If he's willing to recruit and experienced as you say, I don't see why not.

3. Yaburetayume Shinji, a butchered translation "The mid's shattered dream"

4. It changes often, for the longest time it was purple fading to gray with the okinwan star, right now it is white blossoms over a red backdrop of a tattered cape.
01-20-2007, 01:42 AM,

1: No, we are in the process of reviving it, the majority of our PvE players left when faction came out, we have experience running it with over 50 people though (The co leader and I)

2:If he's willing to recruit and experienced as you say, I don't see why not.

3. Yaburetayume Shinji, a butchered translation "The mid's shattered dream"

4. It changes often, for the longest time it was purple fading to gray with the okinwan star, right now it is white blossoms over a red backdrop of a tattered cape.

Alright im convinced,well i can get on now.Do you want to meet somewhere? say... the monastery?

And yes,Soulreaper is excellent at recruiting people,better than me even Wink
Become one of Hircines

01-20-2007, 02:19 AM,

Meet me at the monastary last district.

Our tag is baka
01-20-2007, 04:16 AM,

Meet me at the monastary last district.

Our tag is baka

Now?

And what about first district instead?

Oh and my Assassins name is Delirious Dimsim Wink
Become one of Hircines