Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys i need your help now
09-19-2006, 09:04 PM,
Guys i need your help now
Well as you've all heard im going to be leaving well i rreally only want to be around to teh end of next month so before i go i need to know what you guys need modelling ok i will also texture but after i leave i wont be around for quite some time but i will post here and there when i can i will probably still help abit too.
thanks guys
09-20-2006, 12:16 AM,

Well, we do need a Tsaesci model (snake tail and snake head) that would be nice to have Big Grin

And you to bring the hakama and samurai armor in game, we should have had them in game by now, that makes me feel so sad ;(
Akavir mod leader.
09-20-2006, 12:24 AM,

Keilanai needs a flat rock texture, mesh, world model or whatever files are necessary for that.
09-20-2006, 06:27 AM,

ok i willl be rigging the armor tonightanything else?
09-20-2006, 02:54 PM,

Don't forget Keilanai's flat rocks. Something that could also be use for stepping stones accross small rivers and such, or as puzzles in ancient ruins. So I think something like that would be super useful.
09-20-2006, 02:55 PM,

Big Grin Thanks! Great! And Fantastic! :applause:

I have a link to a website that shows some good ishidoro (stone lanterns) Kielanai wants a flat rock that can be used for the making these things and stepping stones.
The first pic is a good example, you can see the flat rock that she needs: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/ishidoro.shtml

I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Akavir mod leader.
09-20-2006, 03:03 PM,
Hello, Necron
I have a few small requests. I'm just now learning Blender and it's going to be a while before I can create meshes of my own. -_-* I found myself wanting these things for my Akavir house mod, but having them dotted around Akavir would help add atmosphere and can be retextured for variations if necessary.

Ishidoro (stone lantern): http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/ishidoro.shtml
They can be carved from stone or made by placing stones.

Stones: ^_^
See above. Oblivion's rocks are not flat or solid all the way around, but flat surface stones can be used for so many things: ishidoro, garden paths, bridges, etc.

Square Bath: Traditional tubs are deep instead of long, and made of wood. Public bath houses could use something like this, and it's just a square.

Mochi Kine/ Usu: I love mochi. Wait ... that's not right. I LOVE mochi! Decorating my house, I thought this would be a unique antique thing to have in yards or kitchens.
http://www.geocities.com/scocasso/mochi/...ochi06.htm
The Kine is the big wooden mallot, and the usu is the wooden bowl. It's used for pounding rice into a sticky cake dough -- mochi.

If you have time, these would be great, simple additions. I can texture them. If not, that's okay, but I thought I'd ask. ^_^

Edit: LoL! They beat me to it. Same link even! I am too slow writing. Tongue
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
09-20-2006, 05:06 PM,

The big wooden mallot that Kielanai is talking about looks just like the type of hammer that's used by japanese swordsmiths, we could use a model like that.
It would also make a good improvised weapon Smile

Necron, do you think it's possible to use the head of a rat and place it on a Khajiit body? ?(
We need to have the rat people in Akavir, that would be cool Cool
Akavir mod leader.
09-20-2006, 06:54 PM,

kodama it is pissbel just it well need alot of animation and bone work to get it to work though i will create that rice cake hammer and the stone lanterns
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM,

Pissbel ? ?(

Well, if that means that it's a lot of work to create a rat race then we will have to put the rat people on hold for now.

I came up with the rat head idea because i have seen the wereboar model, it's a minotaur's body with a boar's head on it.
I thought it might be easy to do, the animation problem...would that be the animation to make the head talk?
If so, then we just leave the talking animations out for now, as long as we have the rat race model...i would be happy with it.

Anyway, getting the samurai armor in game is the most important thing right now :yes:
Akavir mod leader.