Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI! (I want to join the project)
01-27-2006, 02:47 AM,
HI! (I want to join the project)
I loved modding in Morrowind, and I would love to join this project here. I am a very good tester as well as creating NPCs. I have made a few small mods, and one TC, but with textures from others. For my TC, it was made on my old computer, but it basically renewed Morrowind. Balmora was in the 80s, with discos and stuff, Vivec was modern, with many more NPCs. I added about 2000 NPCs to Morrowind, but they were just generic, but looked great! I would like to join your project as an NPC maker, a tester, and I would like to work on the city of Vivec.
(>o_0>) (>o_0>) (>o_0>)
ALL HAIL KIRBY!!!
01-27-2006, 02:52 AM,

Hi jfhkd, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

We don't have many open claims for the TES3 mod these days, but those we have are listed on the Claims page. Is there anything on there that you would be interested in?

Do you mean Vivec in TES3 or Vivec in TES4? If it's the former then our mod doesn't involve pretty much anything on Vvardenfell. If it's the latter you probably want to check in with the TES4: Vvardenfell team, who are going to mod the island for Oblivion.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-27-2006, 03:37 AM,

jfhkd! Welcome!
I hear you are interested in Vivec City... hehehe..
:brew: I know just where to put you.... yesss

:lmao: it's cool, just check out the TES4: Vvardenfell section if you are interested... Vivec is big and the team needs all the help it can get to make Vivec awesome ...but I am sure you are skilled & enthusiastic... well enough of my crap, just head on over yourself and check it out! :yes:
01-28-2006, 10:24 AM,

Welcome to Silgrad jfhkd!

Is that a khajiit name? It's a bit hard to spell Tongue
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-29-2006, 02:42 PM,
How dare you...
HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY NAME!!!! IT IS NOT KHAJIIT (sp)!!!!

It was just a random string of letters that I typed in Word one day. The combination stuck, and now it or fasfad is my username on everything!
(>o_0>) (>o_0>) (>o_0>)
ALL HAIL KIRBY!!!
01-29-2006, 02:55 PM,

Ehm..ok!Chill chill!I was just wondering. :confused:
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-29-2006, 03:13 PM,

welkome... see you around on the forumand now you wont get the wave... i think only rw must use it Big Grin

welkome
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)