Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail
06-25-2005, 04:57 AM,
Hail
hey whats up guys.I just downloaded this mod started playing a little bit.Its pretty cool, i forgot how hard creatures are at level 1, i keep getting my ass kicked.But anywho, i was just wondering where this legion fort was.An argonian told me it was south southwest.i trecked on an angle south slightly west and crossed velthothi mountains but over the mountain the land just cuts off abruptly, nothing but sea beyond.Oh also, is there a map i could maybe check out, it might help me out.
06-25-2005, 04:46 PM,
RE: Hail
Quote:Originally posted by Fatalis
hey whats up guys.I just downloaded this mod started playing a little bit.Its pretty cool, i forgot how hard creatures are at level 1, i keep getting my ass kicked.But anywho, i was just wondering where this legion fort was.An argonian told me it was south southwest.i trecked on an angle south slightly west and crossed velthothi mountains but over the mountain the land just cuts off abruptly, nothing but sea beyond.Oh also, is there a map i could maybe check out, it might help me out.

Hi! Welcome to Silgrad tower!
:wave:

Here's the map, but the area with the fort isn't on that map yet. It's in the game though. But click on the map I linked to get the big map, and find the cell -18 (horisontal), -6 (vertical) (it's in the southeast). See the fork in the road, where the road goes eastwards into nothingness? In the real game, there is an area there, and if you follow that road you'll get to the fort.

Another way is to start in the southeast corner of the mainland, then walk forward until you get to the start of the Velothi mountains, then follow the mountain range north - then you'll walk right into to the fort.

Also, if you travel the road from Silgrad city that goes eastwards, south of Ashunor, there are some signposts that can guide you to Legio Argonis.

I hope it helps, and have fun! Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-25-2005, 04:48 PM,

:goodjob:thanks razorwing i found it.