Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo PC cooperative
02-04-2007, 05:38 AM,
Halo PC cooperative
Im sure all of you have played halo before. Well, those of you who have tried the pc version know that bungie slacked and didnt code in ai syncing so there was no cooperative levels (like in the xbox version).

A tiny group of people have started a project to attept to make something along those lines for halo PC custom edition (www.halomaps.org its free so long as you have pc edition).

The problem is we lack people big time. Mostly modlers (none of us are). I know we have an abundance of modelers here so I thoght I should run this by all of you and see if anyone is interested.

here is our forum link:
Halo co-op forum

If you dont like it you dont have to post.

Keep on pwning! :banana:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
02-14-2007, 05:07 AM,

hmmm
I take it no one was interested after about 1-2 months :lol:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
02-14-2007, 12:13 PM,

like Halo man, but I already so hands-full with TES4... I mean I'm not even modding warcraft 3 or Age of Empires 3 anymore... I'm too busy, have to prioritize
02-15-2007, 02:32 AM,

hehe ive never played wow3 or aoe3. i mod halo tes3 & 4, & rappelz
02-15-2007, 10:58 AM,

WoW3? you mean WC3? Tongue WoW mean World of Warcraft Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
02-15-2007, 06:37 PM,

No, he has the beta for WoW3.

Only two other people in the world have it. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
02-15-2007, 06:44 PM,

Waaay off topic:
Wouldn't it be cool is Blizzard developed a MMORPG in the Diablo universe... Diablo 3! Tongue
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
02-15-2007, 10:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Waaay off topic:
Wouldn't it be cool is Blizzard developed a MMORPG in the Diablo universe... Diablo 3! Tongue
well, as long as they didn't butcher their own game-lore like they did in WoW...
World of Warcraft's Draenei are now the Archimonde demons who SOMEHOW join the alliance when they were about to destroy them... and the Blood Elves join the Horde, more understandable...
but the naga shouldve too then, they suffer from a sorcerous magic-addiction, a hunger for magical energies... sorta like the demons and demonized orcs did...

Diablo, good stuff
02-16-2007, 01:32 AM,

Well Blizzard said that Archimonde was an outcast or something and that the Draenei are actually a nice bunch... but whatever. Tongue

Somehow I've always found the Diablo universe more appealing than the Warcraft universe. Sure the Diablo universe could use some expanding, but Warcraft always makes me think of cartoons... and it's not just the graphics. Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
02-16-2007, 01:38 AM,

yea... warcraft makes use of exaggerated features...
like big arms, legs, and lower jaw for males...
and big hips, tiny waists, big busts for females....
elves tend to have super huge eyebrows
dwarves have no neck, hips, lower back...
orcs are just testosterone maniacs and tauren....
yea it all looks a bit goofy Big Grin but warcraft 3 is a fun game

[Image: jackal6fc6.gif]"so yeah... back to Halo..."