Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
06-26-2006, 08:39 PM,
Hello
Hi,

I am new here and would like to help, but as I am new to the construction set, I don't really know what I could do. If you guys could point me to any tutorials and such it would be much appreciated. I am currently working my way through the blender tutorial in wiki. I was also wondering what programs I need to be able to contribute to the project?

Thanks,

Ralen
Compromise--Let's agree to respect each other's views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
06-26-2006, 08:55 PM,
Hello
Hi Ralen

Welcome to Silgrad Tower

Glad to hear your interested in helping our project, on the forum main page you will find a "Database" click their, and you can find tutorials and tools for just about anything you will need. Also several of the MOD sites such as the Official ES website and User websites as well have some good tutorials, depends on what your interest is.

Thier are only a few of us working on TES3 and most of us new to modding ourselves, but we are learning fast

Thier are several things you can do, as we get more into the ESP I will be posting in the claims section Items that need fixing or adding/deleting, if their is anything you see thier your welcome to claim it.

Read some of the sections on Claiming, Submitting and also Quest Ideas

remember all the other sections of this website are related to TES4 so anything you see in places other than the TES3 Forum doesnt pertain to us directly

And theirs always the FAQ section, ask anything and Im sure someone can answer Smile

If you have any other questions you can always send me a PM

Look around, get your feelers out and enjoy

Again Welcome :wave:

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-26-2006, 09:20 PM,

I'm so embarrassed! I have been lurking for about a week and thought I had looked over everything, but I missed the database link. :dunce: Thanks so much for pointing it out... :cheers: I will get right on that and when I got everything I'll look around the claims and see what I can do. And thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

Ralen
Compromise--Let's agree to respect each other's views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
06-26-2006, 09:40 PM,
Hello
It took me about 2 weeks to find that stuff :yes:

I will PM you with the rapidshare link for the latest ESP. I will also send a seperate link for the data files you'll need, just like any other mod drag and drop the esp file into your morrowind data files directory

The data files will be in rar. format so you'll just need to extract them.
If you've added mods before you'll know that not all the files extract correctly and this may happen with ST as well, so dont be alarmed

Look in the Claims Board a post titled coordination gives some guidelines for submitting esp/updates, you have been assigned "E" meaning all your uploaded esp work will be revision (X-X_X.E)<example

I keep the master and send out copies when needed

Thanks
Bob

06-27-2006, 04:33 AM,

Awesome, I'm not the resident newbie anymore! Welcome to the Silgrad Team. :wave:
I knew essentially nothing when I joined the project, but I caught on fast. One thing to remember when working on interiors (and exteriors for that matter): grid snap is your friend.

:bounce: <-- he got left behind.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
06-27-2006, 08:47 PM,

Thanks for the welcome Aorawn. Big Grin It's great to be here. I'm glad my showing up has taken your newbness from you. It's a nice feeling when that washes off, eh?

:wave: :wave:

One of the first things I learned was gridsnap (after spending countless hours trying to line everything up perfectly only to see this button, pressing it and saying Doh! in my best Homer Simpson impersonation) that and how to jab that awesome fkey so as not to have any floaties laying about...

:bananarock:

Oh and Bob, I downloaded ST today and the link for ZGA works fine with my IE Browser so I'm cool with the downloads now. Now I just have to spend the rest of the day downloading the utilities I need from the links and I should be set by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ralen
06-27-2006, 09:11 PM,
download of silgrad
Howdy

Glad to hear that you got it hopefully installing wasnt too much of a pain
(btw, we have a bug with the ST and ZGA merge) so dont be alarmed if you see invisible guards

Smile

enjoy
Bob