Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
11-16-2010, 04:30 PM,
Hello!
Once in a little while I cant help but come back to this mod and look around at the amazing things you guys have accomplished in the long time I haven't checked this.

It's really good to see you are still going strong and that the Marshes are becoming much and much more complete over time.

I wasn't sure where to post this but I just wanted to say hi and give you a huge well deserved compliment on the look of the mod! Good job! Big Grin
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM,

Cheers, B2M! Good to see you dropping by again...and thanks for your support.

It may interest you to take a look at these interiors claims: RERI0102 "Nu-Tlak: KuKulZa's Gatehouse" and RERI0103 "Nu-Tlak: Senten's Gatehouse" . You will certainly recognise some parts of the descriptions if you read through them. I would have included everyone. Turlo (from the first thread) = Tlo1048 but I couldn't figure out a name for your character that fit. Otherwise, it's a fitting tribute to the old team. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-17-2010, 12:30 AM,

Hi, Back2Murder! How goes it?

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
11-20-2010, 01:56 AM,

Hi All!

I managed to steal some time from my education process, and I'm here!

Is there some work that I could do?

Btw, As Call of Duty : Black Ops was released, I have bought a new Graphics card( ATI Radeon HD5770) But that caused some issues with my C++ Library so Black Ops has to wait... But Oblivion runs fine on High Quality Graphics (at last) and that brings me back to modding and filming
11-20-2010, 11:07 AM,

Kewl! Great to have you back, doz. =)

Pick and choose your task: most of the beta interiors are now done but there are still some available. Beta landscaping is all done. We could use some help with these though: Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs . And there plenty of dungeons available: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=410 . I'll be path-gridding the beta regions shortly which will enable me to distribute creatures so these can be added to dungeons too.

With creatures in-game then I think we're due another video... :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-15-2010, 04:51 PM,

Ha, and once again I leave a late reply!

I love how you added the old team members to the mod. Very fitting and a nice touch. Might be nice for all of the team members to add their name to it? Those kind of details make a mod much more interesting in my opinion.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
12-15-2010, 07:47 PM,

Thanks B2M! Yes, I think we'll probably put ourselves in there somewhere.... =)