Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
11-05-2009, 09:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
@InsanitySorrow - Isn't OBSE pretty much standard nowadays? I wouldn't play OB without it. I would probably say that being dependent on OBSE would be okay....still, any such move might require greater consideration....and I certainly don't like the idea of being dependent on body mods.

Your right there IG, I use OBSE myself. The only reason it jumped out at me is our talk about not wanting to rely on it if possible. But this maybe one of those cases where it may actually benefit us to use OBSE.

Being dependant on body mods is not as bad as you may think, I know a fair few mods that require them for one reason or another, but I agree with limiting the dependancies as much as possible :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
11-05-2009, 10:06 PM,

Whilst I have you here, IS (and I realise this is going off-track a bit from Deeza's request), did you manage to take a look at that script for the Pleuritic Ague? If I remember rightly, you thought you might be able to to make a script that was compatible with the 'bag of holding' mod. I guess it would be fine as it is but if it doesn't take much to do a workaround then it might help. It's about time I checked out that thread to offer suggestions for the next disease actually...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-05-2009, 11:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Whilst I have you here, IS (and I realise this is going off-track a bit from Deeza's request), did you manage to take a look at that script for the Pleuritic Ague? If I remember rightly, you thought you might be able to to make a script that was compatible with the 'bag of holding' mod. I guess it would be fine as it is but if it doesn't take much to do a workaround then it might help. It's about time I checked out that thread to offer suggestions for the next disease actually...

Errr not yet, been so busy I have not got around to it, haven't even managed to help Koniption with her script issues yet.

I think I can free up sometime to take a look for you, just gotta find the thread and the details I need :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
11-06-2009, 07:55 PM,

No probs, IS. Feel free to work on other stuff, of course.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-06-2009, 10:28 PM,

Thanks IG Smile

I did take a look at the disease script but could not figure out why it would cause any issues with the bag of holding, gonna have to test them together myself to see exactly what the issue is, but is should be fixable.