Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'd like to join... but have some doubts.
05-05-2009, 10:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
That phrase refers to how birds of the same species fly in groups together. In this case, I'm referring to how "females" are a "species", and "males" are a different "species." Big Grin

I thought it was a wordplay on the British slang word for woman Big Grin Then again, that meaning of the word wouldn't make sense in the context you used it, so I don't know why I thought of it. Maybe because I was thinking about women at the time (which is a probable assumption at any given time Tongue ).
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-05-2009, 10:29 PM,

Whatever the case, thanks for the hornithology class Koniption
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
05-05-2009, 11:02 PM,

I like the idea of men being a 'different species' there, Koniption.... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-05-2009, 11:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
@TheImperialDragon, I'd love to help you with that, as soon as I get the lastest files or whatever is required to begin.. so if you would be kind enough to give me a hand with that, it would be apreciated...
Sure, I sent a PM with details on getting started. Smile
05-06-2009, 12:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Whatever the case, thanks for the hornithology class Koniption

Hehehhe, or apparently in Razorwing's case, you could call it the "Horny"-thology class....... :lmao:

Btw, if you don't know what "horny" means in English, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horny

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-06-2009, 01:17 AM,

Hehe, yes I knew what it meant, I just didn't wanted to be THAT harsh... I guess I have no idea of how do you get along here
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.